#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship

cortes02

#1 Alabama VS #3 Ohio State: National Championship  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the 2021 National Championship

• Alabama
    • Ohio State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2021 at 01:20 AM

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Lol I'm sorry if OSU can't win pass rush or games without refs throwing flags then maybe they can't win on their own?

I mean if Harris was out of the game and Mac Jones took a vicious targeting hit to the ribs while Sermon and Fields were healthy the score would still be 35-17, only Ohio State would be winning

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

I mean if Harris was out of the game and Mac Jones took a vicious targeting hit to the ribs while Sermon and Fields were healthy the score would still be 35-17, only Ohio State would be winning

Bummer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Alabama is that good. OSU is also missing 3 starters. This level of trolling is absolutely beneath you man...and that’s saying something.

But thats my point. Hoping the refs bail you out with flags means you aren't good enough to get the job done, for whatever reason it may be.

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

Knowing Bama, Bryce Young would probably be lighting up Ohio State in that scenario, and Bama would still be winning.

• Like 1