Super WC Weekend Thread: WFT vs. Tampa Bay

MikeT14

i feel for the team, being slept on for years because of consistent and destructive injuries to their dline (by far their best group), and then when their dline stays healthy and gets even better they're forced to play their thirty seventh string quarterback in the playoffs lol

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm not sold on Arians offense in the playoffs I remember that 2015 nfc title game 

The Bucs would be much better if they put more focus on quick slants and intermediate passes.

Yes, this is coming from me, on my couch, currently with heartburn from that queso I had earlier. 

Edited by Pats#1
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I mean moreso Brady himself. Ideally if you can rush with four, teams have been able to do damage. Not sure any team is going to account for their weapons so its best frustrating him without sacrificing coverage on the backend.

The Rams did.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

The Bucs would be much better if they put more focus on quick slants and intermediate passes.

Yes, this is coming from me, on my couch, currently with heartburn from that queso I had earlier. 

It's gonna work then until it doesn't ala against the Saints I honestly have no clue how the Packers are

15 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Herbert wasn’t the issue for LA. Where would LA be with some more luck and better play calling?

No i know. I just wonder a wiley vet like Brady would of saw reads and read defenses presnap better and made some late plays Herbert didnt in some games. Like vs Tampa, Mia and Buff.