Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

IIRC, home teams actually had a losing record this year. However, now that y'all have fans, it's def an advantage

Def agree to a certain extent. 

Home field is worth 3 points with 60,000 fans. 

Home field is not worth 3 points with 6,000 fans. 

Vegas pretty much has this as a 50/50 coin flip. 

Ravens control the game with their Rushing attack, Lamarvelous, JK, and Gus Bus seems like too tall of an order to contain for the Bills defense.

I believe Baltimore can make the Bills one dimensional because I wouldnt fear their rushing attack at all.

If they contain Josh Allen from making plays with his legs I believe Baltimore has this in the bag.

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Ravens control the game with their Rushing attack, Lamarvelous, JK, and Gus Bus seems like too tall of an order to contain for the Bills defense.

I believe Baltimore can make the Bills one dimensional because I wouldnt fear their rushing attack at all.

If they contain Josh Allen from making plays with his legs I believe Baltimore has this in the bag.

The bills have been one dimensional all season long so i don't get that comment lol they've been the most pass happy team in the league. 

I'd say the Bills have a better defense than the Titans and the Titans held Lamar to 20 points. Get me to Saturday, excited to see how this plays out!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

The bills have been one dimensional all season long so i don't get that comment lol they've been the most pass happy team in the league. 

I'd say the Bills have a better defense than the Titans and the Titans held Lamar to 20 points. Get me to Saturday, excited to see how this plays out!

I didnt specify (Should have) But when I said contain their rushing attack I was talking more about limiting Josh Allen making plays with his legs, Especially on 3rd down. Josh Allen IS their rushing attack.

Cant wait for this game either. This game and the LAR @ GB should be good ones.

Saturday is def the most exciting in terms of matchups.

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 2