2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

and people tried telling me the AFC was harder this year lol

GB had to face the winner the of 5th vs 9th best teams to make it to the championship game

KC gets to face the 18th best team to make it to the championship game

Mahomes is the next Brady w/ this path to the Super Bowl!

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

GB had to face the winner the of 5th vs 9th best teams to make it to the championship game

I guess you’re basing these ratings on DVOA? Browns are hurt badly by DVOA because of their 38-7 and 38-6 losses earlier in the year. They also lost to NYJ because their whole offense had Covid. This isn’t the same Browns team, and those losses are irrelevant

Mahomes already beat two teams ahead of Kansas City in DVOA (TB, NO) just to lock up the #1 seed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nightime said:

I guess you’re basing these ratings on DVOA? Browns are hurt badly by DVOA because of their 38-7 and 38-6 losses earlier in the year. They also lost to NYJ because their whole offense had Covid. This isn’t the same Browns team, and those losses are irrelevant

Mahomes already beat two teams ahead of Kansas City in DVOA (TB, NO) just to lock up the #1 seed

I know, I'm just salty because I wanted to see BAL vs KC in the divisional round ha

38 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Baltimore would have made the path harder. That's who the Chiefs would play if the Steelers had won. 

24 minutes ago, Nightime said:

They also beat Buffalo and Baltimore, though that was back in September and October.. 

27 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Browns need to control this game on the ground and dominate time of possession. Im not sure how this Browns secondary paired with a Covid-hindered Myles Garrett is going to keep the Cheifs from scoring 38+

The Chiefs controlled Tennessee's running game last year, so it's a tall order. I don't expect them to hand over three TD like Pittsburgh did or like the Chiefs gave to Houston last year. 

J

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As much as it would please me to see the Browns win another playoff game, this is the Chiefs' game to lose.

Works for me.  Last night, I thought we were playing with house money.  

Next Sunday, I think we're playing with neighborhood money.  

dating app GIF

We may not win, but we're there, and Pittsburgh isn't on their way to Buffalo.  

i'll take it tv land GIF by YoungerTV

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Baltimore would have made the path harder. That's who the Chiefs would play if the Steelers had won. 

They also beat Buffalo and Baltimore, though that was back in September and October.. 

The Chiefs controlled Tennessee's running game last year, so it's a tall order. I don't expect them to hand over three TD like Pittsburgh did or like the Chiefs gave to Houston last year. 

J

Ehh yeah but the Browns have proved better than the Titans that if they have to have a big day passing the ball to win that they can do that. The Browns passed all over the Titans, Colts, Bengals, Ravens, ect

Now do I think the Browns can win in a high scoring shootout agains the Cheifs? No. The ground game must play a factor in some capacity to win this game.

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ehh yeah but the Browns have proved better than the Titans that if they have to have a big day passing the ball to win that they can do that. The Browns passed all over the Titans, Colts, Bengals, Ravens, ect

Now do I think the Browns can win in a high scoring shootout agains the Cheifs? No. The ground game must play a factor in some capacity to win this game.

A fan might say that, but the stats don't. Tannehill was clearly better this season.

What I will give you is that the Browns offense is on a roll.  

It's weird. I'm used to being on the other side of these discussions. Funny how a bit of success changes things.

J

38 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

A fan might say that, but the stats don't. Tannehill was clearly better this season.

What I will give you is that the Browns offense is on a roll.  

It's weird. I'm used to being on the other side of these discussions. Funny how a bit of success changes things.

J

Tannehill was always good statistically in the regular season. Playoffs is a different story

We’ll see if Baker is better in January

4 minutes ago, Nightime said:

Tannehill was always good statistically in the regular season. Playoffs is a different story

We’ll see if Baker is better in January

*Checks Wildcard Weekend Box Score*

I can confirm this to be true in 2021 no matter what