Playoffs - Divisional Round

Leader

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

No. They played badly IMO - except on defense. They have the better offensive weapons than NOLA - but were sputtering just as much. Minus the NOLA TOs - it's reasonable to question how they would have scored - but - they made the turnovers didnt they (?) and the capitalized on them.

They have offensive weapons. They'll make us defend a much bigger field than NOLA would have. It's our offense that has to bring it IMO. They have to be as efficient and deadly as they were against the LAR - but I think TPA stouter up front - their front 5-7 package - than the LAR - because of their ILBs.

They're very fast and active. I suspect they'll be shooting the A/B gaps just as much as previous - trying to draw the straightest line to AR. They did it before. It'll be on us to insure they dont do it again. 

Team plays like they did against Rams .. GB wins.   

57 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

Brady stats when the weather is under 30 degrees. 

768/1244

61.7%

28-6

Not crazy stats but good TD:INT ratio. The wins are expected he has probably played the majority of those games at home with a very good defense and BB as his coach. 

I remember way back when TB was in the NFC north they had a crazy terrible record in games under 30 degrees.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Good news:  The home town and MVP curse cancel each other out - plus for GB.

I thought the "MVP curse" was that an MVP has never won a SB - whereas, the "home field curse" is that no team has played a SB on their home field.

So - if those are correct - and hold true......

We'll win next week but lose the SB. Considering that ARs gonna be MVP. 

?

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I thought the "MVP curse" was that an MVP has never won a SB - whereas, the "home field curse" is that no team has played a SB on their home field.

So - if those are correct - and hold true......

We'll win next week but lose the SB. Considering that ARs gonna be MVP. 

?

MVP's have won the SB.  Warner was the most recent I believe.