2020 Divisional Round: (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (2) New Orleans Saints

BayRaider

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New Orleans Saints  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/2021 at 08:05 PM

21 hours ago, BayRaider said:

The team who is 2-0, is 20-12 in the third game. 

And without fail, you hear “teams don’t usually win the third game if they won the first two” narrative by fans. People are mass betting on the Bucs because of that, as expected. Not looking good for the Bucs. Vegas usually takes everyones shirt in this situation. 

51 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Hard to beat the same team 3 times in one year, I got the Bucs in this one.

Statistically, as pointed out earlier in this thread (quoted above), that isn't actually true. Somehow over the years that narrative has been spread. I had always thought the same due to hearing it so many times, but the numbers tell a different story.

That said, it's Tom Brady and a very talented Bucs team, so they certainly could come out on top in this one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Statistically, as pointed out earlier in this thread (quoted above), that isn't actually true. Somehow over the years that narrative has been spread. I had always thought the same due to hearing it so many times, but the numbers tell a different story.

That said, it's Tom Brady and a very talented Bucs team, so they certainly could come out on top in this one.

Yeah I'll be honest havent read the entire thread yet.

I'm worried this will be the game that CGJ gets beat for a game winning touchdown and is finally shut up. And for how much of a... "personality" he is, I don't know that he'll ever live it down. Or maybe he has that special rare quality where he can continually get beat and still keep his mouth moving and any trash talk directed at him just rolls off his back like nothing. That is a truly elite skill for a corner in this league 😅

2 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Arians has never beaten the Saints. His scheme just doesn't work against them for whatever reason. I hope the Bucs win but I have serious doubts.

This can't be true. David Johnson rookie season week 1... The Cardinals dealt with that team

3 hours ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Arians has never beaten the Saints. His scheme just doesn't work against them for whatever reason. I hope the Bucs win but I have serious doubts.

He did beat us once.  With the Bucs he hasn’t, but this current Bucs team is better and playing better than any other.  

3 hours ago, Fray32 said:

I'm worried this will be the game that CGJ gets beat for a game winning touchdown and is finally shut up. And for how much of a... "personality" he is, I don't know that he'll ever live it down. Or maybe he has that special rare quality where he can continually get beat and still keep his mouth moving and any trash talk directed at him just rolls off his back like nothing. That is a truly elite skill for a corner in this league 😅

Is be surprised if his trash talk works this time after being  so prominent in the news all week.  Guys know better than ever what to expect, if anything it’s just as likely to backfire this time.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Is be surprised if his trash talk works this time after being  so prominent in the news all week.  Guys know better than ever what to expect, if anything it’s just as likely to backfire this time.

manned up on AB with no safety help and good protection? May god have mercy on us all

From an imagined conversation between Brady and Brees at https://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2021/walkthrough-toms-diner

BREES: The NFL belongs to them now, Tom. Think about it: where would you be without all the hoopla and the Dream Team supporting cast?

BRADY: I'd probably be getting ready to grit my teeth through a playoff game with a jacked-up ribcage while hoping my coach doesn't insert my Wildcat backup to get strip-sacked in the middle of the second quarter.

Lol.