2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Chargers going early has actually made it more difficult so master plan could work.

only three players people are going to trade up for IMO, Sewell to get above Chargers of if someone likes one of the two QB’s a lot (Wilson or Fields) to get above Falcons.

you’ve seen my mock so I have Falcons taking Fields but if they don’t and Jets do go for Sewell, Wilson and Fields could drop nicely to 6-10 range with qb needy teams.

I love being wrong on these things

Fields going to Vikes.  Guaranteed.🤑

5 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Chargers going early has actually made it more difficult so master plan could work.

only three players people are going to trade up for IMO, Sewell to get above Chargers of if someone likes one of the two QB’s a lot (Wilson or Fields) to get above Falcons.

you’ve seen my mock so I have Falcons taking Fields but if they don’t and Jets do go for Sewell, Wilson and Fields could drop nicely to 6-10 range with qb needy teams.

I love being wrong on these things

I wonder if the chargers aren't looking at receiver.

Just now, mountainpd said:

That would be a real curveball wouldn’t it, lot to give up so early but if they love Chase that much maybe.

After trading Mike Williams, the Chargers could use a receiver. They have Daryl Williams and Bryan Bulaga at tackle already so it's not out of the question. Falcons trading Julio makes them more likely to go for a WR too. 

31 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

everyone shame @bcb1213 into submitting his pick please 

26 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

the second i win head of the household you're going up for nom and for sure getting evicted 

See saying these things makes me try there and actively try to eliminate you. Ask @swooshhow that works out 

22 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Yeah, the Sewell admirer in me checked the chart to see what it would cost to go from 5 to 2. It would literally take all of our picks. 

Naw. It doesn't have to be exact either. Long as it's in the ball park I'm negotiable