NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Anyone who calls cover 1 there has no business in the NFL so no you're wrong.

^

Yes, you'd like King to be able to cover that, but at the same time you only want to prevent the TD there. Of all the times to play your prevent defense THAT IS THE TIME.

• Like 1

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Rodgers isn’t outplaying Brady today.  Maybe playing close to equal, but Rodgers hasn’t been as sharp as we need him to be today.  Not knocking him, but I disagree that he’s outplaying Brady.  

That normally happen in the postseason regardless if you want to say if it’s the defense that makes the other QB look good or not.

Rodgers in these loses normally is the worse QB on the field.

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Rodgers isn’t outplaying Brady today.  Maybe playing close to equal, but Rodgers hasn’t been as sharp as we need him to be today.  Not knocking him, but I disagree that he’s outplaying Brady.  

Fair enough, I think you’re probably right. I’m just frustrated with guys like Kevin King putting us in positions like this.

I think this could be the end of the road for Rodgers.

We haven't had a QB with playoff experience leave Green Bay without a home playoff loss (Rodgers already has two) since Lynn Dickey in 1985 - and remember, that was during the period between 1968-91 where we made the playoffs only twice.

Edited by pf9
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, waterfish_21 said:

100 % pettine fault.  If he calls cover 2/3/4 this doesn't happen.  There is 6 seconds left TB with 0 timeouts, why are we giving them cover 1?  

I don’t like calling cover 1 there either but all that loser has to do is run with him and he just couldn’t do it. 

4 minutes ago, StartBarr said:

Makes me so sad that Aaron Rodgers is outplaying Lucky Tom, who is playing very well...and he’s down 11 at half. Missing that clear defensive holding on the INT was a 10-14 point swing and is another gift to Lucky Tom’s legacy

There's been enough missed calls on both sides.  There was the missed face mask early on Aaron Jones.  There was also the blatant false start by Billy Turner as well.