This might be it for Rodgers

pf9

3 hours ago, fattlipp said:

He played decent, but he only going to worse, and crowd noise is back next year, his best skill will be diminished, pre snap adjustments...If you can get TL or multiple 1st, may want to consider it...

Quentin Williams Mims, and #2 overall might do it for me...

Lions fan here. Was really pulling for you guys to win today. 

Just want to say... There is no way The Jags would even consider trading the number 1 pick and basically Trevor Lawrence for Aaron, as good as he still is. In my opinion anyway. 

3 hours ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

With all you guys who want Rodgers gone ( ridiculous) I'm pretty sure that every fan of teams in the north division are hoping the same.

Yes. Yes we are.  In fact, it's like a dream at this point on the same level of winning a full paid trip to Tahiti.  I would run down Madison square butt-naked in flip flops holding a troll doll and playing Justin Beiber in my headphones if you guys got rid of Rodgers. 

Seriously, for those of you who want Rodgers gone...that would be a huge mistake for your team. 

You guys have been blessed with TWO HOF QBs spanning nearly 30 years, back-to-back, and so I don't think you guys really understand how hard it is to find a QB. Much less one who is as good as Rodgers is. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I hope so for his sake.

I’m done with football.

It’s a stupid waste of time that is not only a waste of time, but leaves you feeling like **** at the end of every year.

Football is a toxic relationship.

I’m gonna go down with the ship with all of you and then retire from football.

Pretty sure you said this during the Favre exit. Makes me sad cuz now I think Jordan Love will be GOAT-esque. You’re like the anti-jinx, fml

Edited by malak1

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Maybe Rodgers is the curse :(

I don't understand why we seem to fold as a team after he makes mistakes, but it seems like clockwork.

someone (not me because it's depressing af) should see how many points our defense gives up after Aaron Rodgers InTs on a per INT basis and compare it to other teams.

Maybe it just hits harder because they're so few and far between...but man we seem to fold so easy. Like it opens the floodgates for everyone to mess up suddenly.

Dude HAS to play perfect or the Packers lose. Not a good recipe against the other best team in the NFC. 

Even if he does play close to perfect, his guys have to catch it. 

it’s a sick joke.

6 hours ago, pf9 said:

Believe me, it was hard for me to make the decision to turn against Rodgers. He's had a good run. But two of his playoff losses at home came against Sun Belt teams that play home games outdoors. Not even Brett Favre was able to lose to a warm-weather team at home in the playoffs. And one of those losses happened to be against the team Rodgers (and Brady) grew up rooting for, the 49ers.

Like I said, it's time the Packers move on too.

Lol. You guys are in for the rudest of awakenings when it comes to QBs. 

Rodgers isn’t perfect, but he does more than enough to win a title, see 2010-2011. 

5 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Nah not enough.  Throw in the following years first rounder and might start to think on it.  Could do a lot of wheeling and dealing with the #2 parlay it into multiple picks. Without Aaron we might not even make the playoffs.  If Love flames out it could awhile before we hit on the next great QB.  They don't grow on trees.  Love playing today it would have been a disaster.  Aaron played very intelligent disciplined football.  It was an O-line fail.  

Not coming at your personally, but this might never happen again. Trust a bears fan, fml. You ride Rodgers until he can’t go no more, tbh. It gets WAAAAAY worse than what Rodgers did this year.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

We don't go to SBs anymore because the football gods look down on our fan base and say, "man are these folks dumb."

What a stupid post. 

Trust me, as a long time lurker on the Pats forums if there were football gods that determined team success based on the stupidity of their fanbase, the Patriots would have as many Super Bowls in the last decade as the Packers do. I think pretty much every season I've watched them play there are a large number of extremely pessimistic, short sighted fans that say something like "this is it, Brady/Belichick is done, no way we're ever winning another Super Bowl with these guys again". They get the loudest when they don't reach the pinnacle of success for an extended period of time, and not just QBs. Brady started getting a reputation for not being able to win a Super Bowl when he's the one carrying the team after his after his second Super Bowl loss and not having won in a decade. Andy Reid had a reputation too for not being able to coach his team to a Super Bowl win. That talk was all garbage, and it's the same with Rodgers to. He already won a Super Bowl and he might be the best quarterback in the NFL now and going into next season. Not winning for a decade means nothing about his ability to get them there anymore than it did other greats like Brady and Reid. And anyway, who else is going to get them there in the near term if not Rodgers? You guys would be pissing away the opportunity you have right now for a Super Bowl run unless you got extremely lucky and ended up with another all-time great.

Brady threw 3 INTs and has a much better receiving core...

Rodgers played very well and would have won if Adams and Jones have a regular day at the office or ESB doesnt drop the A 2pt that hit him in the chest.

Man Packers fans are goofiest. Its going to get dark once he leaves unless Love is GOAT tier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

Brady threw 3 INTs and has a much better receiving core...

Rodgers played very well and would have won if Adams and Jones have a regular day at the office or ESB doesnt drop the A 2pt that hit him in the chest.

Man Packers fans are goofiest. Its going to get dark once he leaves unless Love is GOAT tier.

Brady's INTs weren't the back breaking kind.

A 30 yard INT that set GB up at the GB30

A 12 yard INT that set GB up at the GB19 (This one was rough, but it still led a long drive for the defense)

A 28 yard INT that set GB up at the GB24

I'm not going to say INTs 1 and 3 were basically punts because it wasn't that extreme, but this wasn't the 18 yard Rodgers INT which set the Bucs up at midfield. Brady's picks at least gave his defense plenty of field to defend. 

• Like 1