Edited Post Super Bowl Mock. With Trades including Deshaun Watson. RD 3 Added 2/24/21, Compensatory picks pending

brushmyhair

1 minute ago, Heymangold said:

I don’t think they’ll give 5 firsts.

It'll be at least 4. But I think if they can't snag a player like Quinnen Williams, then they'll offer that 5th first rd pick. The jets are going to give up a lot for watson if they are to get him. If they fear the dolphins potentially getting him, They'll really up the offer

• Like 1

Solid pick for the Browns and probably the only LB we would realistically be targeting/may be available at #26. 

And all those trades sound reasonable, which is a refreshing change in mock drafts 'round here.  I agree that the bottom expectation is four first rounders of trade value for Watson.  I could see it being four plus a player or four firsts plus two seconds, something like that. 

8 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

I think the 49ers may call you guys at the trade deadline regarding a certain veteran qb

Shanny does love him some ryan but i don't think we can honestly move on from him this offseason based on contract situation it would cripple us  with 44 million in dead cap space and we are already over the cap by 20 million or so before offseason even starts lol.   With as low as the cap is this year in covid im not sure how we could realistically pull a trade off.  Plus i still think Ryan is good for another 3 to 4 years i see him being a top 5 QB again under Smith and his offense if it's ran how he ran it with the titans and very similar to shannys offense.  Dirk Koetter had the worst offense their was as far as fit goes with Ryan as we all know Ryans arm isn't the strongest ever on deep throws although it's not garbage but not great.  Koetters offense was 4 verts and long routes that take time to get open which our o-line isn't built for either.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Shanny does love him some ryan but i don't think we can honestly move on from him this offseason based on contract situation it would cripple us  with 44 million in dead cap space and we are already over the cap by 20 million or so before offseason even starts lol.   With as low as the cap is this year in covid im not sure how we could realistically pull a trade off.  Plus i still think Ryan is good for another 3 to 4 years i see him being a top 5 QB again under Smith and his offense if it's ran how he ran it with the titans and very similar to shannys offense.  Dirk Koetter had the worst offense their was as far as fit goes with Ryan as we all know Ryans arm isn't the strongest ever on deep throws although it's not garbage but not great.  Koetters offense was 4 verts and long routes that take time to get open which our o-line isn't built for either.

I don't think the 49ers will be making a trade up for a qb this year. My guess is they either stick with Jimmy, or trade for Cousins/Ryan. By 2022, they'll have a new qb. 

4 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

I don't think the 49ers will be making a trade up for a qb this year. My guess is they either stick with Jimmy, or trade for Cousins/Ryan. By 2022, they'll have a new qb. 

In 2022 we could possibly move on from Ryan to them as his contract becomes more of a even wash with dead cap and cap space gained.  So i see that as a possibility if Smith doesn't like what he sees from Ryan this year in his offense or drafts a rookie this year to learn under Ryan for a year or so.