GDT: You Like That University (3-2) v University of Honduras Alao Ultra Llamas (5-1)

Blahstoise

11 hours ago, Danger said:

Redskins' RB Rob Kelley, LT Trent Williams, CB Breshaun Breelandand CB Josh Norman all listed as questionable as of this time.

Biggest name on that list is Williams. That would be a huge loss if he doesn't play. Especially with our DL/front 4!

Contest-Target-Leaders-Week-6-BW-768x432

1. Alshon Jefferey, Philadelphia Eagles

Contested Targets – 21

Contested Catches – 8

Jefferey has been off to a relatively slow start with his new team, producing an overall grade of 73.7. That hasn’t stopped quarterback Carson Wentz from looking for him often despite being covered. Nearly half of Jeffery’s targets have been contested and he has caught 38 percent of them.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-most-contested-targets-to-wide-receivers-through-week-6

I don't think Alshon is gonna put up the numbers that some expected from him but he is still very valuable to the offense. Really his best years were with Brandon Marshall as the #1. No doubt he is opening up the field for other guys. It's going to be interesting how the off-season plays out with him. 

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don't think Alshon is gonna put up the numbers that some expected from him but he is still very valuable to the offense. Really his best years were with Brandon Marshall as the #1. No doubt he is opening up the field for other guys. It's going to be interesting how the off-season plays out with him. 

I agree to an extent, but I also feel it's a time thing. The more he and Wentz get on the same page the better it's going to be. Plus after this season if Ertz and Agholor continue to succeed teams will have no choice but to lean away from AJ.

Archived