Super Bowl Post Game Discussion

Webmaster

46 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

They take them for granted, look at Gronk did to our last trophy. lol

Rob-Gronkowski-dents-Vince-Lombardi-trop

Man first Tom grandstanding about apologizing to the Honeybadger for being a ****** after winning the super bowl then with crap like this I don't know how anyone can be happy that these toolbags won.

Then again we have Britt Reid so it is what it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kirill said:

Reid called the worst game he's called in years from a strategy, adjustment, fundamental, and spur of the moment standpoint. The situation with his kid obviously screwed him over mentally going into the game. He's had past trauma with his other kid dying from a drug overdose, I don't think he was ready for this one to ruin his life drunk driving and maybe kill a little girl in the process, right before the super bowl.

Just the phrasing of Mahomes response to a question about Reid made it obvious that something was "off" with Reid in this game. Mahomes response was something like "he seemed like the same coach Reid to me" but it was an obvious lie to cover for his coach.

Not only his son, but a coach in the team. With the huge impact that this has in any team.

Here’s my hot take: Mahomes doesn’t win another one. I base this only on those who have come before. Rodgers was supposed to win a handful. So was Wilson. Brees had another in him. But then things kept just sort of happening each year and now here we are.  

I’m not trying to be some great prognosticator here, and it won’t bother me to be wrong, but that team won’t all be together much longer, and Mahomes’ body has shown not to be made of steel. He gets another MVP but he doesn’t get another ring. 

47 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Man first Tom grandstanding about apologizing to the Honeybadger for being a ****** after winning the super bowl then with crap like this I don't know how anyone can be happy that these toolbags won.

Then again we have Britt Reid so it is what it is.

More toolish than Honey Badger tweeting out that Brady called him “something I won’t repeat”, then deleting the tweet as soon as he found out Brady was mic’d up for the game?

Yeah, nah.

Kelce, Tyreek, Reid, Badger...the less toolish team won the game

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Seems like a different atmosphere than Bill Belichick leading a "NO DAYS OFF!" chant during a SB parade.

As focused and driven as Brady is, he’s still human probably realizes how everything he is doing is really just icing on the cake at this point, and he’s going to enjoy the crap out of it as long as it doesn’t hinder his performance.

And it’s honestly awesome to watch

Edited by Pats#1

Tampa Bay can repeat, but they need to draft heavy for that front 7. I think AB returns cheaper than what people expect because of his age. I think they keep Godwin. So that offense will be ready to go.

However, I think they lose Shaq, Suh, and Fournette. Maybe David as well.

• Like 1