No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Unless you wanted to get bused and have him cleared. You manipulate everyone to go squire today because of unfortunate circumstances and visits for him and then take out squire via lynch, you’re the vote tomorrow, but you’ll swap yourself for squire and a hit and a clear of bcb.

Or, bcb decides to cc as tracker to save squire...same reasons basically.

And if the "real tracker" ccs bcb then in this "plan"?

all this logic here is very streched

44 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

confident town - pickle/bcb/counse based on claims and claimed night moves

town lean - tk3 - seems to be the rational one over

md4l- based on some of squires comment i do believe hes town, and scum is saving him for the 2 for 1 kill with pickle

gopher- i think he was a lynch patsy. squire said hes a good lynch in chat

I think 2/3 of these scum leans are scum

scum lean - orca - claimed to not understand a lot regarding how i knew squire was scun even though i explained many times

mwil - if he kills bcb, hes clearly scum. squire was directing me away from his lynch a bit. also, his move doesnt match up with pickles too much but is similar a bit. could be scum and town

daniel - some of his corresponance with squire seems forced a bit and unnatural (the stuff about killing squire)

confident scum - squire

I'm pretty close on this. A squire flip would be very telling for me. I'm still not fully following your explanation of why it means squire is scum, but the resulting follow ups by Squire have been enough to convince me that he was totally bsing his way through the claims

This is binary though.. one of you is scum. I don't see a scenario where you are both somehow town.

Assuming Squire flips scum, I'd pretty confidently put you, bcb (lolclear), and counselor as town. I guess counselor wouldn't be 100%, but being roleblocked twice is more likely than the scenario where he and squire were scum together and squire just claimed to visit counselor while counselor was secretly making the hits or something

I'm 50/50 on MD4L. I fully think the that bomb situation is a null tell. Scum should be keeping him alive regardless of his alignment.

I'm a little lower on Pickle than you are, but I have the same 3-4 people above him on my radar

I generally agree on Gopher, but its a lean at best

I'm very thrown by the people siding against you (orca, mwil), and its a terrible move to not be voting for one of the two of you (orca, pickle).. this definitely needs to resolve one way or the other

I've also had a scum read on daniel from the start. his no vote avoidance day one hasn't sat well with me and he hasn't really done much more for me beyond "who in this game would kill a person like Josh?" and then fading back away

Just now, Counselor said:

You think I could still be

If your takeaway from my big post was "Tk thinks I could still be scum", then you need to improve your mafia constitution

I literally put you in the top 3 most cleared civs and stated that the scenario required for you to be scum is very unlikely.. What more do you want?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

If your takeaway from my big post was "Tk thinks I could still be scum", then you need to improve your mafia constitution

I literally put you in the top 3 most cleared civs and stated that the scenario required for you to be scum is very unlikely.. What more do you want?

I want you to put me at 100%

I’m 💯 certain that BCB should prepare himself in tonight’s writeup after today’s lynch reveal. 

Or perhaps I’m bluffing so that scum will have to choose between wasting a hit or block on him or me bluffing. So many possibilities...

45 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Ftr, my bomb is ticking. I don't think mwil has any control over it 

On 2/9/2021 at 11:36 AM, Dome said:

Signups

1. @SwAg - Killed Night One - Good Guy
  2. @bcb1213 track
  3. @MWil23 time bomb
  4. @The Orca
  5. @Pickle Rick lovers suicide bomb 
  6. @MD4L
  7. @TheKillerNacho - Lynched Day Two - Serial Killer
  8. @Daniel