House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16

Acgott

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

That was a delicious finale, shame how long we must wait to see season 2. But the war has officially kicked off. I liked the manner and subtleties that went into showing that event - don't think Aemond intended for it to go that far, but its been hinted that dragons can't really be controlled.

Yeah, Aemond definitely just wanted to scare him. There’s going to be a lot of chaos with kids controlling dragons. The baby dragon was so cute, but damn, it’s so small compared to Aemond’s beast.

• Like 4

That birth scene was brutal and painful to watch. My partner and I had a baby in June and I couldn’t imagine what Rhaenyra (and to a lesser part Daemon) had to go through. 

The Lucaerys scene was spoiled for me yesterday on Twitter but I was still speechless watching it tonight. Vhagar is HER…sheesh. I have a feeling there’s a lot more deaths coming up…

6 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

The Lucaerys scene was spoiled for me yesterday on Twitter but I was still speechless watching it tonight. Vhagar is HER…sheesh. I have a feeling there’s a lot more deaths coming up…

Who spoiled you on Twitter?

11 hours ago, Acgott said:

Yeah, Aemond definitely just wanted to scare him. There’s going to be a lot of chaos with kids controlling dragons. The baby dragon was so cute, but damn, it’s so small compared to Aemond’s beast.

Aemond’s dragon is one of the 3 legendary dragons from Aegon’s original conquest. It’s far and away the most powerful dragon in known existence (there may dragons living in a cursed city that nobody dares go near). That’s why it was a big deal that Aemond got that dragon. If anybody on the blacks got it, the greens simply have no real shot at winning any conflict. Vhagar makes up a lot of the lack of numbers the greens have in dragons 

12 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Great finale.  I loved how they both show Aemond as a bit of an unhinged ****, but even Aemond had the look of "Oh God, what have I done?" after it happened.

And that murderous look from Rhaneyra as the last shot....

carl-chef-kiss.gif

Enjoyed how much she looked like Milly in that shot too

• Acgott changed the title to House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16