House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16

Acgott

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Can someone help me understand that final conversation? Why does he say Alicent is the one to do that? Did he think it was Rhaenyra? 

Aside from that confusion, the episode was fantastic. 

He thought he was talking to Rhaenyra, but Alicent took his mentioning of Aegon as her son and not the original one with the prophecy. 

So basically, Alicent now thinks that his final wish was to see her son on the throne and not Rhaenyra.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

He thought he was talking to Rhaenyra, but Alicent took his mentioning of Aegon as her son and not the original one with the prophecy. 

So basically, Alicent now thinks that his final wish was to see her son on the throne and not Rhaenyra.

That's why there was confusion on my part. I took it as he was mistakingly talking to his daughter but then he mentioned Aegon and I wasn't getting it. Thanks!

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

The downside of having like 4 names you use

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Daemon is turning into one of my favorite characters of any show. If they kill him off quickly, I'll be pissed. I loved him in this episode as it showed all sides of him. He's an amazing character

It's such great early GOT-style storytelling. I hated him in the first few episodes and he's grown on me since then to one of my favorite characters.

Few thoughts:
Cole doesn't age? Weird
Otto Hightower is a turd
Aegon looks so much younger than Aemond.
Both the Strong boys look like babies compared to Aemond.
We need a decent fight or battle soon.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

It's such great early GOT-style storytelling. I hated him in the first few episodes and he's grown on me since then to one of my favorite characters.

Few thoughts:
Cole doesn't age? Weird
Otto Hightower is a turd
Aegon looks so much younger than Aemond.
Both the Strong boys look like babies compared to Aemond.
We need a decent fight or battle soon.

That was a great episode and there is so much political intrigue but if there’s one gripe it’s how inconsistent the aging has been. 

What a performance by Paddy (playing Viserys). I could feel his agony. I just wanted him to die happy. 😭

• Acgott changed the title to House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16