NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We are the home team every single game against the Clippers. Don’t get it twisted.

But, yeah the Clippers 3 point shooting has been nuts. I don’t know how everyone is basically having a career year lol.

I definitely don’t wanna see them in the first round if possible. Much rather face them in the WCF with AD and Bron yet to hit the court and the Clippers probably going into the playoffs hot.

But, yeah if we wanna win we likely need to beat the Jazz with home court and the Clippers or Suns. I’m not sure I have a preference between the Suns or Clippers if we reach the WCF. Both teams are very good. Maybe Clippers are tougher by a bit, but I wanna see that series.

If the season ended today, the LAL would play DEN (4th seed) then UTAH (1st seed).

12 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Shooting my shot.

Knicks might just be a guy and one more real Julius Randle step away from making some noise next year. I think, maybe, mercifully, they might have "figured some stuff out".

Obviously this is not a small amount of things, but given that at the start of the season I thought they were 3 years away from even being at this point, it's pretty hard not to have a level of optimism here.

Eh lol. They're still a meh team I feel like. It took Eric Bledsoe having a complete mental break down for them to beat a Pelicans squad missing some key contributors. Randle has definitely taken a nice step forward, as has Barrett. The Obi pick hurts. I'm not sure who they can target this off-season that would really bring them to the next level.

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Probably not great. Denver playing some great basketball, although the Murray injury really hurts.

I'll worry about it when it happens - but - this would be better than if LAL are the 6th seed and have to play LAC & PHO to get to the WCF.....imo of course.

10 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Eh lol. They're still a meh team I feel like. It took Eric Bledsoe having a complete mental break down for them to beat a Pelicans squad missing some key contributors. Randle has definitely taken a nice step forward, as has Barrett. The Obi pick hurts. I'm not sure who they can target this off-season that would really bring them to the next level.

don't matter none imo, it's been a decade since they've been at this level. knicks deserve some credit. and could still be a top 4 seed with some luck. 

Edited by Troy Brown
  • Like 1