NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, CWood21 said:

So...again I'll circle around back to the original part, why would Conley accept a S&T to Indiana?

I said if Conley is dead set on leaving in free agency I'd prefer to trade him to a team he said he'd like to play for and get something of value in return, especially since Indiana is apparently ready to move on from Brogdon. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I said if Conley is dead set on leaving in free agency I'd prefer to trade him to a team he said he'd like to play for and get something of value in return, especially since Indiana is apparently ready to move on from Brogdon. 

If he was dead set on leaving, wouldn't it be more likely for him to try and sign a big 1 year deal with a team like Miami or Dallas?  Or even sign for the non-taxpayer MLE on a 1+1 deal with someone like the Lakers or the Celtics?

Just now, CWood21 said:

If he was dead set on leaving, wouldn't it be more likely for him to try and sign a big 1 year deal with a team like Miami or Dallas?  Or even sign for the non-taxpayer MLE on a 1+1 deal with someone like the Lakers or the Celtics?

Probably, we'll see what happens. Not going to argue with you back and forth about Mike Conley's free agency, lol. 

Congrats to the 4 healthiest best teams left. I know the Clippers don’t have Kawhi but they are deep and the Jazz had both Mitchell and Conley playing the shell of themselves.

The 76ers offseason is going to be interesting but if Embiid didn’t have a torn meniscus one have to believe the 76ers win in 5 definitely 6. The Suns had a scare with CP3 shoulder and now we wait on the Covid Protocol but they showed they don’t truly need him at least for the first two games at home as the Clippers love to get down (0-2) anyway in series lol. Then the Hawks have that Heat from last season feel to them. 

Feels like a Bucks v Suns finals with Giannis and CP3 finally having a shot to win a ring. But if the injuries didn’t hit hard as it did I think it would’ve been Nets v Lakers. People don’t like super teams so I wonder how a Bucks v Suns ratings will be? Y’all can a chance to speak loud so show me how much y’all didn’t want to see Nets v Lakers because y’all hate super teams lol.