What are you thinking about?

pwny

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

What do you guys typically eat for breakfast? I’m a slow mover in the morning so I’m a grab and go guy, bagels, muffins, breakfast sammy etc. but i feel like those aren’t healthy options. Any suggestions?

Bacon, sausage or ham steak/cured/smoked ham with either 1 or a combo of eggs, grits, scrabble, hash browns ect

Pancakes with a bowl of fruit and something from the meat combo mentioned above.

Sunday is usually a casserole. Egg and sausage, or egg with ham (smoked/cured/steak)

Once or twice a week I like hake, rock or bluefish.

I scoff at lazy Americans. Especially when the law says Im responsible for feeding all these "accidents" Ive had.

so i gave my muesli bar (cc @mission27 and @TLO) to someone a bit less fortunate than me on the street on my walk back to the station to get the train home from uni right, and then a freak storm knocks a tree onto the tracks such that we are blocked from getting up the mountain (ie where i live), and so i'm super late home. and boy was i hungry, i had to stop in at a thai restaurant and get an entree to tide me over before getting home

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

so i gave my muesli bar (cc @mission27 and @TLO) to someone a bit less fortunate than me on the street on my walk back to the station to get the train home from uni right, and then a freak storm knocks a tree onto the tracks such that we are blocked from getting up the mountain (ie where i live), and so i'm super late home. and boy was i hungry, i had to stop in at a thai restaurant and get an entree to tide me over before getting home

further to this, however, the thai next to my station does decent thai spicy chicken wings tbh. the more you know hey

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

What do you guys typically eat for breakfast? I’m a slow mover in the morning so I’m a grab and go guy, bagels, muffins, breakfast sammy etc. but i feel like those aren’t healthy options. Any suggestions?

Usually don't eat breakfast, but I'll have a protein shake and some fruit when I'm hungry.

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

A 4 mile run. I do that before eating anything

I wake up at 730-8, first time in eat is probably about 1130-12

58 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

What kind of protein shake?

Usually Syntha-6, Peanut Butter cookie flavored. That with a 1.5 cup of Almond Milk w/ a .25 cup of egg whites.

Tastes really good - the egg whites give it a smooth consistency.

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

I didn't realize that tip earners in Minnesota have the same minimum wage as everyone else.  I feel like I've been lied too 

Tips have to be taxed though. Usually their "wage" paychecks come out to $0 after taxes are taken out for tips. 

8 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Tips have to be taxed though. Usually their "wage" paychecks come out to $0 after taxes are taken out for tips. 

How much do they make on tips then for that much taxes to be taken out?

This doesn't change anything for me as far as tipping goes I just thought it was interesting

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Somebody is getting fired.

I think it's part of a campaign...

I think the initial response was to generate the buzz. Clearly, the first post was meant to elicit the responses you'd expect, but then you keep reading, and...

4D Chess at its finest.