What are you thinking about?

pwny

7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

almost every time i get home, my neighbor is in his truck listening to music. he always says something ridiculous as i'm getting out. like "another day down for the champion" while pointing and winking is what he did today lol. i always just go dap him up and tell him something real brief like you're the best guy in town and then go inside. almost every day since like january that's the only kind of communication we ever have. thinking about how important he is to my functioning at this point. 

Love that. Im totally gonna start using “you’re the best guy in town” at work. 

• Like 2

I’ve been calling the new barback at work “Dan” even though his name most certainly isn’t Dan, but it’s caught on. A bunch of people call him Dan now. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

which everyone knows mostly eat giant squids and colossal squids in the deep oceans

I did not know this but I've never been a whale guy. Except Shamu of course

57 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Just learned I’ve been spelling vinaigrette wrong for years. Devastating. 

Maybe you're right and everyone else is wrong. Miriam Webster doesn't know **** 

• Like 1

Why do people go on about the Traveling Willbury's as a "super group"?  I know it's because of all the star power in the group, but the actual music comes off as mediocre to solid for me.  End of the Line and Handle with Care are ok, solid songs, but I don't think anything on either of those albums makes a greatest hits record for any of them individually, lol.

10 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Why do people go on about the Traveling Willbury's as a "super group"?  I know it's because of all the star power in the group, but the actual music comes off as mediocre to solid for me.  End of the Line and Handle with Care are ok, solid songs, but I don't think anything on either of those albums makes a greatest hits record for any of them individually, lol.

I get what you mean, but the star power of that group was out of this world. Rarely do you see 5 legends like that perform in a single show, let alone put out multiple records. I have a deep appreciation for what they put out but you are right in that it doesn't touch any of their solo work