What are you thinking about?

pwny

8 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

So I’m about 9 drinks in and I’m watching a episode of Home Improvement. It’s about a episode of Tims college buddy coming to visit, and him realizing he isn’t the same person he was, but his college buddy is still trying to live in the past. Instead of him trying to tell his buddy things are different, and trying to enjoy the moments now, they part ways. 

that really bothered me and felt like it was a ****ty thing to do. Just because you’re more grown up, and your friend is still trying to life from years past, doesn’t mean you still can’t be friends.

1. The thing about friends is that you dont have to be friends if you dont want to

2. It was heavily implied that he had sex with Tim's wife during the episode

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Malfatron said:

1. The thing about friends is that you dont have to be friends if you dont want to

2. It was heavily implied that he had sex with Tim's wife during the episode

hqdefault.jpg

Who would want to be friends with Shooter McGavin anyway?

• Like 3

Is it wrong to think of the equity you have and are building in your current home like a savings account towards the down payment on a future home? Wife and I have no intention of ever renting out properties, so we'd only ever sell our current home to purchase another. Current home value estimations less our remaining mortgage has us at a really nice number, which would go almost entirely towards the down payment of a future home. That's my mindset, but I'm wondering if it is not the right one to have. I bought my first house a few years ago, but I don't have any experience selling.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Is it wrong to think of the equity you have and are building in your current home like a savings account towards the down payment on a future home? Wife and I have no intention of ever renting out properties, so we'd only ever sell our current home to purchase another. Current home value estimations less our remaining mortgage has us at a really nice number, which would go almost entirely towards the down payment of a future home. That's my mindset, but I'm wondering if it is not the right one to have. I bought my first house a few years ago, but I don't have any experience selling.

Not at all, but just understand some things you’ll absolutely get value in like a kitchen/bathroom renovation whereas you spend $10K on landscaping and you’ll recoup almost none of that unless it’s structural.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Most people do this because home equity of your personal residence is exempt from capital gains tax up to $500k married/$250k single.

• Like 2