What's your draft big board? 2021 edition!

RaidersAreOne

21 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Surprise how? If he makes 1 play it's more than he made in the entirety of last season. 

Littleton is another Raider fan hopeful. Team is loaded with those. Guys who  are "going to surprise a lot of people".

Well I hope they all surprise the crap out of us and we win the Lombardi.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

JOK would be a fine pick and not a reach, that is something I think the fanbase can agree on. I also think the fanbase can agree that Parsons and Surtain would make our D better over JOK. 

I won’t include Farley because the fanbase is split on him over medicals and did not include Moehrig because the fanbase is also split on him. 

Although personally, speaking strictly defensive players, I’d take Parsons, Farley, Surtain, Paye, and Oweh over JOK. But I’d also be perfectly fine with JOK as well, he’s a fine pick. 

Nope, sorry, don’t agree!

I think JOK is exactly what this sorry defense needs. Speed, dynamism, coverage ability, he can hit and create turnovers. I feel just as okay about our CBS as I do about our LBs. There is possibilities there in Littleton as with Arnette as with Morrow as with Mullen. Nothing to prevent you taking what you see as a difference maker.

I see JOK as equally ‘difference making’ as Surtain and Parsons. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, reddevil said:

I think JOK is exactly what this sorry defense needs. Speed, dynamism, coverage ability, he can hit and create turnovers. I feel just as okay about our CBS as I do about our LBs. There is possibilities there in Littleton as with Arnette as with Morrow as with Mullen. Nothing to prevent you taking what you see as a difference maker.

Can definitely respect your opinion, we’ll see what happens draft day!

1 hour ago, reddevil said:

Oh I think we all know what will happen on draft day. Alex Leatherwood come on down!!!

If Mayock and Gruden make a normal, reasonable move, I'll be happy.  I fear for the worst when I think about what will probably happen.  Some third round player at 17.  I literally had a nightmare we did that the other night.

-- bolded I'd move up for, but probably requires teams overreacting to the year off, or having a weird order of Horn/Surtain/Farley --
Trevor Lawrence
Justin Fields
Penei Sewell
Jamarr Chase

Zach Wilson
Devonta Smith
Kyle Pitts
Jalen Waddle
Christian Darrisaw
Patrick Surtain
Micah Parsons
Trey Lance
Micah Parsons
Rashawn Slater

-- I'd like to trade down at this point, but I'm fine at 17 --

Caleb Farley
Kwity Paye
Christian Barmore
Tevin Jenkins
Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
Samuel Cosmi
Alijah Vera-Tucker
Jaycee Horn

-- Round 2 --
Jaelen Phillips
Trevon Moehrig
Jackson Carmen
Tyson Campbell
Elijah Molden
Rondale Moore
Zaven Collins
Mac Jones
Alim McNeill
Creed Humphrey
Wyatt Davis
Nick Bolton
Jabril Cox
Jamin Davis

-- Round 3 --
Javonte Williams
Jamar Johnson
Carlos Basham
Alex Leatherwood
Landon Dickerson
Eric Stokes
Kendrick Green
Stone Forsythe
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Davis Mills

-- Round 4, but I'm comfortable with these guys in the 3rd too // excited in the 4th --
Jevon Holland
Richie Grant
Levi Onwuzurike
Daviyon Nixon
Marvin Wilson
Pete Werner
Jaylen Mayfield
Baron Browning

-- Round 5 and later --
Hamsah Nasirildeen
Shaka Toney
Jay Tufele
Paulson Adebo
Robert Rochell
James Hudson
Nico Collins
Spencer Brown
Jamie Newman
Patrick Jones II
Tylan Wallace
Dante Smith
Cam McGrone
Caden Sterns
Jaylon Moore
Richard LeCounte
Jaylen Twyman
Dayo Odeyingbo
Trey Hill
Israel Mukuamu
Anthony Schwartz
Kylin Hill
Paris Ford
Jonathan Adams Jr.
Quinton Bohanna
Alaric Jackson
Robert Jones

11 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I don't agree with you at all, I think you're putting terrible DT play on him. He was never clean other teams were pushing the DT in his face.

valid point, but what is his ceiling? Nick is going be 28, you think he is going to become an all pro in his late 20s? JOK is 21 and has all pro potential, which I'm confident he is going reach. why not have 3-4 good LBS, I'm not running Nick off the team

2 hours ago, reddevil said:

guy plays like a defender should, look at his film against bama. he could easily be a cornerstone for the franchise, we need someone out there flying around making plays

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

valid point, but what is his ceiling? Nick is going be 28, you think he is going to become an all pro in his late 20s? JOK is 21 and has all pro potential, which I'm confident he is going reach. why not have 3-4 good LBS, I'm not running Nick off the team

I just don't think the value is there. If this was a normal year and we had a bunch of games to watch there probably will be better LBs out there. That's what scares me about this draft. There's gonna be people that haven't played in a year that are gonna be all pro in 3 years .

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I just don't think the value is there. If this was a normal year and we had a bunch of games to watch there probably will be better LBs out there. That's what scares me about this draft. There's gonna be people that haven't played in a year that are gonna be all pro in 3 years .

hope we nail those 3rd-5th round picks. I hope for Parsons, Farley, or Surtain but I'll be happy with JOK. he wasn't just good last year, he has two years of being a stud

Edited by Humble_Beast