7 Rounder With Trades (Update Post SF/Mia/Phi Trades 03/30/2021)

goldfishwars

14 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

For the Bills: Give us Travis Etienne in the 1st. Brevin Jordan in the 2nd. Also, GFW, do you REALLY think Joseph Ossai falls to the 3RD round?? Guy's a top-40 pick.

Yeah I think he ends up in that range, got bullied by good tackles

On 3/13/2021 at 8:19 AM, goldfishwars said:

Las Vegas
 1 17. Gregory Rousseau [ EDGE ] Miami
 2 48. Jevon Holland [ S ] Oregon
 3 81. Landon Dickerson [ IOL ] Alabama
 4 122. Osa Odighizuwa [ IDL ] UCLA
 5 163. Charles Snowden [ LB ] Virginia
 6 202. Marco Wilson [ CB ] Florida
 7 246. Shane Buchele [ QB ] SMU

Great work as always but one of the few times that I don't like your mock for us. 

#17 Rousseau - Extremely raw prospect that has primarily won inside and has been away from the game for a year. Mayock's job is almost entirely dependent on if we make the playoffs are not so I don't think he'd take a gamble on a guy like that. I'd definitely prefer Azeez Ojulari or Jaelan Phillips here. 

#48 Holland - Good prospect but I don't think he's a great scheme fit for Gus Bradley's defense, he played almost exclusively in the slot and we need a FS that can play single high. I'd prefer Richie Grant here. 

#81 Dickerson - Wouldn't mind it but I think we're more likely to go OT in the draft because we're reportedly going to attack OG in the free agency market. I'd prefer a playmaking LB like Jamin Davis here. 

1 change can make this draft almost perfection in round 2 swap Jordan the TE (not really much of a need for us at TE) for  Moehrig the safety( hands down the biggest need we have in the entire draft)  The only 2 safety's we have out Jaylin Hawkins and Erik Harris with neither one of them being a starter someone like Moehrig is a MASSIVE need for us and honestly a better overall value than Brevin would be.  We are pretty solid at TE with  Hayden Hurst, Jayden Graham, and Lee Smith  We just resigned Graham and traded for lee smith both happened in the last 2 weeks. I don't think we go with more than 3 TE's on the roster.  Where as safety we need 2 more and both of them need to be of the starting caliber to replace  Keanu Neal and Rico Allen.   Moe i have no doubt can do that and upgrade one of the positions and i would still take the 2nd safety you gave us later as well on top of Moehrig.

Other than that the draft is awesome and i love it Parson and Ettiene and Perkins are great for us