7 Rounder With Trades (Update Post SF/Mia/Phi Trades 03/30/2021)

goldfishwars

10 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

1 change can make this draft almost perfection in round 2 swap Jordan the TE (not really much of a need for us at TE) for  Moehrig the safety( hands down the biggest need we have in the entire draft)  The only 2 safety's we have out Jaylin Hawkins and Erik Harris with neither one of them being a starter someone like Moehrig is a MASSIVE need for us and honestly a better overall value than Brevin would be.  We are pretty solid at TE with  Hayden Hurst, Jayden Graham, and Lee Smith  We just resigned Graham and traded for lee smith both happened in the last 2 weeks. I don't think we go with more than 3 TE's on the roster.  Where as safety we need 2 more and both of them need to be of the starting caliber to replace  Keanu Neal and Rico Allen.   Moe i have no doubt can do that and upgrade one of the positions and i would still take the 2nd safety you gave us later as well on top of Moehrig.

Other than that the draft is awesome and i love it Parson and Ettiene and Perkins are great for us

I thought you wanted a QB...? Which never made any sense to me, Ryan can play as a Too 10 QB at least another 3 years.

Washington 
1 19. Rashod Bateman [ WR ] Minnesota
 2 51. Davis Mills [ QB ] Stanford
 3 74. Andre Cisco [ S ] Syracuse
 3 83. Ifeatu Melifonwu [ CB ] Syracuse
 4 125. Dez Fitzpatrick [ WR ] Louisville
 5 164. Monty Rice [ LB ] Georgia
 7 245. Drew Dalman [ IOL ] Stanford
 7 247. Rachad Wildgoose [ CB ] Wisconsin

Gotta say, I loathe those first two picks. Bateman is good, but I honestly would rather draft a lot of the other talent there. Mills in the 2nd would kill me. 

Kansas City
 1 31. Samuel Cosmi [ OT ] Texas
 2 63. Rondale Moore [ WR ] Purdue
 3 95. Josh Myers [ IOL ] Ohio State
 4 137. Derrick Barnes [ LB ] Purdue
 4 145. Darius Stills [ IDL ] West Virginia
 5 176. Tre Brown [ CB ] Oklahoma
 5 182. Chauncey Golston [ EDGE ] Iowa

The Chiefs have a 6th round pick, #207 from Pitt through Mia

• The managing of needs is good, but I think the first pick would go to Ossai or, my preference, Omeh. This may change with FA signings, but right now they have only Frank Clark, Mike Danna, and Taco Charlton at DE. If you go OL, give them Vera-Tucker. He can play RT. 
  • I like Moore. This offense is all about YAC
  • Regardless of the first two picks, I don't see them passing on Walker Little at #94 
  • Myers over Dickerson?
  • Stills is interesting. He's excellent value, but there are two 3-techs firmly planted in front of him.
  • There is a need at TE/FB
  • They can use a box safety more than a corner (don't forget DeAndre Baker), though BPA is probably the way to go that late
Edited by onejayhawk

Miami
 1 3. Ja'Marr Chase [ WR ] LSU - Great
 1 18. Gregory Rousseau [ EDGE ] Miami - Prefer Philips, but OK
 2 36. Najee Harris [ RB ] Alabama - Great
 2 50. Nick Bolton [ LB ] Missouri - Prefer Moses/Browning, a bigger LB
 3 82. Jay Tufele [ IDL ] USC - We're somewhat stocked at this position with 3 guys warranting a lot of snaps, but I think the value is really good
 4 124. Chatarius Atwell [ WR ] Louisville - So small, pass
 6 207. Jimmy Morrisey [ IOL ] Pittsburgh - we like big powerful OLmen, so probably not Morrisey
 7 259. CJ Verdell [ RB ] Oregon - with Najee Harris, we got 4 RBs we like already. This would probably be a wasted pick.

Edited by Tetsujin

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I thought you wanted a QB...? Which never made any sense to me, Ryan can play as a Too 10 QB at least another 3 years.

I think you misunderstood my good man QB has never and will never be my 1st choice for the Falcons this year.  Hell at the beginning i was fully against it and hated the pick but steadily warmed up to it and accepted it.   If you go back to earlier mock drafts i was all in on Sewel, Parsons, Surtain, or trade down which is actually the same setup im all in for now with trade down being my #1 choice.    I decided with our cap space being so bad that taking a quality QB like Fields or Wilson at 4 would be acceptable as long as they weren't restructuring ryans contract to try and move on from him in a year or 2 to get us out of cap hell.   But once they restructured Ryan's contract and are keeping him for 3 more years or so atleast which im more than ok with i like Ryan alot and think he is still a top 5 to 7 QB with anyone but Koetters sorry butt lol.  That now we don't need to be drafting a QB early anymore as we are locked on on his contract and Ryan so now we need to get him some more help either on the O-line or on Defense early which are always the 2 problems our team has always had surrounding him with and it still continues.

Also @goldfishwars if Moehrig isn't allowed to come to us over the TE Richie or Holland would be more than acceptable as well if any of those teams need a TE way more than we do.  We really do need a Safety big time there if we can get one with legit top tier starting talent.  With neal signing with the cowboys and not a thought of us even bringing him back we DESPERATELY need a high caliber safety now at either FS or SS in the 1st 2 to 3 rounds.   Would prefer Moe but Grant 2nd or Holland 3rd is fine as long as we can get 1 of those 3.

I saw israel cb south Carolina go twice.

Jags don't have their original 7th as it goes to the jets.

Now for the picks themselves.

I'd be a lil upset not addressing te till round 4. We have 0 proven starting caliber pass catchers there.  The fa we signed was signed to be our inline guy so we need the move guy. 

1 24. Creed Humphrey [ IOL ] Oklahoma
 2 55. Quincy Roche [ EDGE ] Miami
 3 88. D'Ante Smith [ OT ] East Carolina
 4 129. Demetric Felton [ RB ] UCLA
 4 141. Israel Mukuamu [ CB ] South Carolina
 6 216. Charles Snowden [ EDGE ] Virginia
 7 246. Austin Faoliu [ IDL ] Oregon
 7 255. Paddy Fisher [ LB ] Northwestern

IMHO, you can pencil in Etienne at that first pick. With Tomlin, Colbert and Canada at the Clemson Pro day I am guessing they have tipped their hand.

I am not a fan of Humphrey for the Steelers.  A center that has trouble getting to the 2nd level is not a decent 1st round pick.

On 3/22/2021 at 1:39 PM, jebrick said:

IMHO, you can pencil in Etienne at that first pick. With Tomlin, Colbert and Canada at the Clemson Pro day I am guessing they have tipped their hand.

I am not a fan of Humphrey for the Steelers.  A center that has trouble getting to the 2nd level is not a decent 1st round pick.

I dont know, he had a pretty great work out athletically. Perhaps that showed untapped potential there.