the free agent frenzy 2021 - a thread to discuss what teams with money are doing with it

FinneasGage

how many big splsahes gute gonna make today  

25 members have voted

1. 1. how many

Adam Schefter -  Lions' free-agent WR Kenny Golladay spent Wednesday night meeting with Bears GM Ryan Pace and HC Matt Nagy. He is scheduled to be in New York tonight to meet with the Giants.

Matt Schneidman  -   Packers might need another cornerback if Golladay and Robinson are on the same team.

10 minutes ago, Green19 said:

It feels like Fuller to GB might happen... there is like no news on him with any team. 

I mean I’m sure it won’t happen but the longer he is a FA and there is no news about him the better it is for GB.

i don't think he got released yet 

I'm not sure if they've made the call, but if you're the Packers, why not at least shoot your shot with Golladay. Throw him a low-ball offer even, give him the chance to make the "wise" decision of choosing to come to a team with Aaron Rodgers at QB, even for one year and rebuild himself for a massive payday in 2022. 

• Like 1

The lack of chatter on Will Fuller is an encouraging sign for us if we're still interested in him.

Once the Golladay and JuJu domino falls we should finally begin to hear some noise on Fuller then.

The next category of WRs is probably Watkins, Perriman and Westbrook. I don't think we want to find ourselves in that situation. Take a hard pass and try our luck through the draft and with Funchess.

If we're really desperate (which I don't think we are) we can rummage through the old players scrapheap with Ty Hilton, Antonio Brown, DeSean Jackson and Alshon Jeffery.

EDIT: LOOOOLLLLL! just when I post this Will Fuller joins the Miami Dolphins on a 1 year deal.

Edited by Chili

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

The lack of chatter on Will Fuller is an encouraging sign for us if we're still interested in him.

Once the Golladay and JuJu domino falls we should finally begin to hear some noise on Fuller then.

The next category of WRs is probably Watkins, Perriman and Westbrook. I don't think we want to find ourselves in that situation. Take a hard pass and try our luck through the draft and with Funchess.

If we're really desperate (which I don't think we are) we can rummage through the old players scrapheap with Ty Hilton, Antonio Brown, DeSean Jackson and Alshon Jeffery.

EDIT: LOOOOLLLLL! just when I post this Will Fuller joins the Miami Dolphins on a 1 year deal.

Not sure what he's sign for....but AB would give us the best bang for the buck. He'd fill our slot WR position very nicely.

4 minutes ago, fistfullofbeer said:

Fuller just signed with the Dolphins.

Nice my post aged very well. Does anyone not want a certain player? I’ll post about him and get him signed by another team.

Update: Ian Rap is reporting it’s a 1 year deal worth more than 10 million.... so yeah that’s why GB didn’t go that route.

Edited by Green19