the free agent frenzy 2021 - a thread to discuss what teams with money are doing with it

FinneasGage

how many big splsahes gute gonna make today  

25 members have voted

1. 1. how many

21 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Think that's a prediction. Those are the two main Fangio defenses.

Ah yes! and he knows both head coaches too and both are flush with cap space. He's in a great situation.

The Broncos already committed a large sum of money on Darby. Makes me think the Chargers will be his likely destination.

No matter how badly we want him we can't compete financially against those two teams anyway.

Edited by Chili

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

When Tom Brady retires it will shift again majorly

Tom Brady is the luckiest **** to ever put on a jersey.

Three ******* interceptions against Mike Pettine and his defense held.

He gets three turnovers from us.

Multiply that by the tuck rule multiplied by every other ******* break that open mouth son kisser gets and it’s enough to make you act like Outpost31.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Tom Brady is the luckiest **** to ever put on a jersey.

Three ******* interceptions against Mike Pettine and his defense held.

Dont leave out the fourth - or what should have been the fourth.....

Redmond's "I got this......I see it coming right to me....gonna put out my hands and catch this uncontested gift......Ohhhhhniooooooooooooooooooooooo! My hands didnt work right!"

He clamps down on that gimme....King never gets the chance to let Miller roast him.

Dont forget the fourth. It might have mattered more than any of the other "real" ones.

Edited by Leader

Not surprised whatsoever. He just seen the WR FA market plummet and he's sitting pretty with a 1 year lottery ticket. Of course he was gonna be afraid of Pace rescinding the tag.

Sign dat ting!

Edited by Chili

1 minute ago, Chili said:

Not surprised whatsoever. He just seen the WR FA market plummet and he's sitting pretty with a 1 year lottery ticket. Of course he was gonna be afraid of Pace rescinding the tag.

Sign dat ting!

Poor guy...either take 17.8M and have Dalton throwing you the ball, or have them sign Golladay and have the Bares rescind their tag offer.

23 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

Said every team in the league, ever.

Ahhh. Yes. That's what the Jets said last year. Is that advice similar to defense wins championships ? Or build a team from the trenches ? Or use premium picks at premium positions ? 

Edited by cannondale

1 hour ago, Chili said:

Ah yes! and he knows both head coaches too and both are flush with cap space. He's in a great situation.

The Broncos already committed a large sum of money on Darby. Makes me think the Chargers will be his likely destination.

No matter how badly we want him we can't compete financially against those two teams anyway.

His destination should be Green Bay.  Gute needs to step up and add a top talent to that suspect defense.  He was hot for Fuller a couple years ago .. no reason he still shouldn't be interested.  Get on it!