FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

30 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Im glad someone else took Oweh

Bc I might have had to If he fell to 40

So raw & so much potential

Just not enough production tho

I've debated between him and Ojulari at 31.

Went with Ojulari because of better production and is younger (only 20 years old)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

I don't know, but 1.5 sacks in a 13 game season looks way worse than 0 on a 7 game season

True but thats why Hunter was what, a 3rd or 4th rounder?

I doubt anyone was a 2nd or higher pick that had such little production their last year

Only thing making him go so high is all the coaches salivating over his measurables. Which, fair. But its borderline Vernon Gholston territory

6 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

True but thats why Hunter was what, a 3rd or 4th rounder?

I doubt anyone was a 2nd or higher pick that had such little production their last year

Only thing making him go so high is all the coaches salivating over his measurables. Which, fair. But its borderline Vernon Gholston territory

Had him opt out because of COVID like Rousseau, would we even be debating on this? Ok Rousseau had 15 in 2019, but Oweh had 5.5 in 2019 which is better than some once highly evaluated prospect like JPP

Edited by BowserBroncos

16 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Went with Ojulari because of better production and is younger (only 20 years old)

Oh damn I didn't realize Ojulari is only 20.

EDIT: Just found out Barmore is only 20 as well.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

No Mayfield and Cosmi is a surprise.  Thought those guys would be gone by now.  Also odd no Jevon Holland, Kadarius Toney, Elijah Moore, Joe Tryon and Levi Onwuzurike.  They should all be gone pretty soon.

@FGK Even though baseball is boring as hell, still a great movie.  

MeagerMiniatureBobolink-max-1mb.gif

Still for a bunch of random dudes on the internet this mock draft thing is working out well.  Then again you have multiple dudes who do their own individual 7 round mocks as well which helps ;o)

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Man I am glad I traded up. All the players I was excited about falling to 37 all got snatched up.

I was really eyeing Bateman (obv), Marshall or Stokes. 

Stokes was too good to pass up for me. Pairing him with Terrell on the outside lets me focus stuff inside.

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

Ojulari is also a captain as just a 20 year old. Dude is a leader in all ways. LOVE him on and off the field. Was thinking about taking him at 19, tbh.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

is it just me that finds Barmore's tape unimpressive?

as a whole, the interior DLine class is Weak af this year

Yeah top end value isn’t there, some promising projects scattered throughout. But no one you can draft and feel great about coming in and being the guy.