FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

Just for discussions sake do we have enough ammo if we wanted to trade up into the first round?

Best still available (my rankings):

1) JOK (top 10)

2) Zaven Collins (top 10)

3) Najee Harris (top 10)

I think any of the above three are worth trading back into the first round. Some great value here at pick 25 IMO

4) Rashod Bateman (top 25)

I wouldn't trade up for Bateman

Edited by taylor made
Newsome had already been selected

21 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Just for discussions sake do we have enough ammo if we wanted to trade up into the first round?

Best still available (my rankings):

1) JOK (top 10)

2) Zaven Collins (top 10)

3) Najee Harris (top 10)

I think any of the above three are worth trading back into the first round. Some great value here at pick 25 IMO

4) Rashod Bateman (top 25)

I wouldn't trade up for Bateman

I mean if someone would take a deal like we did for sweat 2nd this year and 2nd next I'd be ok moving up for either LBer.

Like Harris but not enough to trade up for a HB/not a full need.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 9:40 AM, MKnight82 said:

Isn't relying on a 39 year old journeyman QB on his millionth team bad business? 

No one has had the heart to tell him the "play on 10 teams and get into the Hall of Fame!" punch card he was given after being drafted in the 7th round way back when was a prank.

Zaven, JOK, Bolton, Moses, Davis, Cox, Surratt, Mcgrone are all on the board still at LB 

I feel we could get a good one in the 2nd or 3rd TBH

if we stand out I would look at TE in the 2nd like Brevin

possible trades to move up would be a 2nd this year and next year if we want Zaven 

• Like 1

Baron Browning as well at LB. He's borderline 2nd-3rd for me. I believe Nick Bolton & Jamin Davis are 2nd rounders and the rest are third rounders. I'm fine with standing pat but if there's a deal like what we pulled off for pick #4 it would be interesting to consider. I think Brevin Jordan could be in for a fall, he tested very average today

1 hour ago, LoganF89 said:

I’m talking to the browns GM about a possible trade to 26

he wants 51, 74, 124, and AGG

I was thinking a sweat like deal this year and next years 2nd and AGG

or 51, 74, and AGG

any thoughts? They are OTC now

Well, if they're willing to take 51, 74, and AGG, I don't know why we would also send 124? Who would be targeted at 26? I feel like the trade up to 4 was because it was fun to trade up, but that caused problems as there wasn't a clear plan of what to do once we were there.

For the record, using the Rich Hill trade chart, it doesn't look to bad (AGG = late 3rd)