WR Adam Humphries signed to one year deal

Skinsin2013

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I am confused how they will use him.  Is he just signed to be a punt returner and back up Samuel?  If so cool.

Cheap, but I am not a fan of these one year deals.  I am not surprised he is cheap as this draft is loaded with slot WRs.

27 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

Love the Humphries signing, really hoping that we bring Malik Hooker in on a visit now. And maybe KJ Wright. 

I really don't understand why KJ Wright hasn't been signed anywhere.  Does he want crazy $ or something?  I would love to have him.  I realize he is not a huge pass rusher, but we have a lot of them up front if we can hold if we just have a super reliable veteran linebacker.

14 hours ago, daskins said:

I really don't understand why KJ Wright hasn't been signed anywhere.  Does he want crazy $ or something?  I would love to have him.  I realize he is not a huge pass rusher, but we have a lot of them up front if we can hold if we just have a super reliable veteran linebacker.

Could be his age, he’s going to be 32.

Hump was awesome in TB.....    The only reason he didn't sign was because of $$.    He is a great route runner and has really good hands too.  The only thing that may concern me is in TB, all the attention of the DBs were on Godwin and Evans so it opened a lot of things up for him.  He struggled at Tenn. or they just didn't use him as they were a run heavy team not sure..   I really hope he does well.  Fitz/Winston really put a lot of trust in him and he made a ton of 3rd down catches to move the chains.  As far as punt returns go he did it a bit in TB but not a lot.  He is solid nothing spectacular in return game except for that FG he returned for a TD in pre-season.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 7:22 PM, turtle28 said:

Just watched this and I watched the clip of the Panthers/Washington game and one thing stood out to me about that clip...

...Moreland had his guy covered.

Okay. Enough with that. On point, this is a good signing and I like it and I like the clips being shown. Hopefully he puts all that to work for us.

• Like 1