News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

10 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

How do you know either is 100%? I might have missed it.

Harmon got injured early and was out. AGG was just injured on and off all year. 

It’s an educated guess. Harmon tore his ACL which usually takes a player more than a year to get back to 100% from, if they ever do - see Bryce Love & Guice. AGG’s injury was a hamstring. If his hamstring isn’t better after 9 months then he’s got a much more serious problem like Doctson did.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

So when this happens with Jonathan Allen next can we just agree this team does not like to re-sign their own? 

Can't say that . We've read they were willing to make Scherff  the highest paid guard. 

Edited by RSkinGM

Brandon Scherff -- a two-time franchise tag player for the Washington Football Team reportedly turned down an offer that would have put him at the top. ... Scherff, per ESPN reporter John Keim, has declined multiple lucrative offers, adding that a source suggests regarding keeping him long-term, “That ship has sailed”.

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

44 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Brandon Scherff -- a two-time franchise tag player for the Washington Football Team reportedly turned down an offer that would have put him at the top. ... Scherff, per ESPN reporter John Keim, has declined multiple lucrative offers, adding that a source suggests regarding keeping him long-term, “That ship has sailed”.

I wish we'd let him walk this year instead of dragging this crap out another year. He doesn't want to be here and he's being disingenuous saying he does !

Edited by RSkinGM
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

I wish we'd let him walk this year instead of dragging this crap out another year. He doesn't want to be here and he's being disingenuous saying he does !

Even if he doesn't want to be here, he'll be motivated to secure a big contract in free agency.  I think he'll have a good year.

7 minutes ago, Troublez said:

I kind of think that Dan might be scared he is losing his team..... and doesn't want to spend his money on something he might not control in the future.

He just bought full ownership of the team from his minority partners, and got off with just a fine from his awful behavior. If anything, he's much safer than he was a year ago. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

He will likely end up hurt this year and then we will overpay him anyways :)

5 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

This is what I have been saying the whole time. There is zero doubt that this is the best team he has been on talent-wise. The defense is absolutely stacked and he has lots of gadgets to play with on offense.

I'm ready for the season already.

• Like 1