Assault Charges to Be Filed Against Aaron Donald

BobbyPhil1781

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The people that they punch are also accustomed to taking the hits too. 

From 2007-2017 80 people died from single punche in the uk. Sure it's rare, but it does happen.

Yea getting punched frequently then makes you more immune to brain trauma. That's definitely how it works....

How many people in that same span died from falling off their bikes with no helmet? Cause that's why someone would die after getting punched once. Hitting the concrete/floor hard in a compromised state. Statistically it's an anomaly of situation where such an incident is fatal and Aaron Donald in no way increases the % chance of it happening. Which you originally suggested by saying "He is a dude who could kill you with a punch if you hit the ground poorly".

Potentially getting slept by an Aaron Donald punch is no different than getting slept by a Hunter Renfrow punch when you're talking about the  % chance of you Fn dying because your head hit the ground. Doesn't matter how much his athletic profile makes you swoon.

14 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Untrained people kill one another in fist fights. It happens. I'm pretty sure Aaron Donald is perfectly capable of that. But you do you...

Never said they don't, and that wasn't what we were talking about. I simply said ascribing mythical potency to a single punch from Aaron Donald because he's a great athlete for football is moronic- and it is.

Make sure you're careful around your local gym. Some guys at those places can dunk basketballs or bench over 300.... that means they could break you in half with a teep kick 🤣🤣.

30 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

BTW, only in America can you accidently bump into someone in a club, and then a fight breaks out. 

I’ve seen dozens of videos of drunks knocking each other out for the same things. Mainly in Russia lol.

One of many examples.

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

I’ve seen dozens of videos of drunks knocking each other out for the same things. Mainly in Russia lol.

Yea, club violence is worldwide. 

In America you definitely have a better chance of someone busting out a gun in the club though 😅.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

BTW, only in America can you accidently bump into someone in a club, and then a fight breaks out. 

Pretttty sure that's happened in other countries. Call it a hunch....

Edit: I thought about this for 15 more seconds and have to believe you're being sarcastic. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

I simply said ascribing mythical potency to a single punch from Aaron Donald because he's a great athlete for football is moronic- and it is.

Actually, you used professional fighters taking hits to argue that the point about fighting Donald was dumb. That pretty strongly insinuates to everyone reading that you don't think people get serious head injuries in fist fights to me. Especially when you continue to argue based on that point as you did in your last response.

Donald broke this guys arm on top of basically ruining his face. Don't know how many punches were thrown, but yea I'd wager that Donald could kill the guy with his bare hands if he pushed it far enough. And to suggest that a guy with exceptional athletic ability and strength isn't a particular threat is pretty moronic. If you really think Lebron James could be taken down by a marginally talented high school wrestler, I don't know what to tell you. I think you're delusional.

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Yea it's amazing that some of the most talented strikers in the world essentially never deliver an even near fatal blow to their opponents. Yet it's such a viable possibility for an untrained football player.

Stop ascribing mythical capabilities to men who possess athletic skill sets that make you feel cucked out. They're just people with great attributes for their sport, that's it. Lebron James or any other untrained super athlete would get folded by an even decent HS wrestler or novice striker. 

Untrained? Have you seen how Donald has trained? Guessing not.

Plus, Donald is stronger than every boxer on the planet. 

39 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Actually, you used professional fighters taking hits to argue that the point about fighting Donald was dumb. That pretty strongly insinuates to everyone reading that you don't think people get serious head injuries in fist fights to me. Especially when you continue to argue based on that point as you did in your last response.

Donald broke this guys arm on top of basically ruining his face. Don't know how many punches were thrown, but yea I'd wager that Donald could kill the guy with his bare hands if he pushed it far enough. And to suggest that a guy with exceptional athletic ability and strength isn't a particular threat is pretty moronic. If you really think Lebron James could be taken down by a marginally talented high school wrestler, I don't know what to tell you. I think you're delusional.

No. This is what I said- "Yea it's amazing that some of the most talented strikers in the world essentially never deliver an even near fatal blow to their opponents. Yet it's such a viable possibility for an untrained football player?". Taking away that I don't think any injuries occur in fights from that, means you either have exceptionally low reading comprehension or that you're not trying to honestly engage in the discussion. Likely because you're nonsensically triggered over such an obvious point.

Saying stuff like "Injuries happen in fights bro" or "Donald can beat people up" is just pointless rambling. Does a punch from Aaron Donald represent a greater than average chance of death?- That's what this was all centered on. And the answer is that it unequivocally does not. Contending that it does means you're ascribing false realities to his punch because of your own athlete worship mentality. Soldier for him if you want, slide into his DMs, youu dO You.. I don't care, but don't be shocked when other people don't want to share the same false reality.

39 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

If you really think Lebron James could be taken down by a marginally talented high school wrestler, I don't know what to tell you. I think you're delusional.

And there it is. What breeds this kind of outlook? It's always worse with basketball players too. They're good at putting a ball in a hoop bro, that's it 🤣. I've boxed since I was a kid, and untrained super tall guys are so easy to clip because they have no technical ability to control range or stop you from getting inside immediately. It's like punching a coat rack.

A halfway decent HS wrestler would double leg Lebron and make hamburger out of his face. Actual athletic boxers with no wrestling game get worked by low level grapplers in amateur fights all the time, why would Lebron ever fair any better? 😆 It's so ridiculous. Stop worshipping these F'n guys because they have athletic skillsets that make you feel small. They aren't bridging the skill/experience gap against trained grapplers/strikers just because they can hit a long fadeaway against someone over 6'6...

Did Lance Armstrong have a better chance against trained fighters because his EPO Gas Tank was lit? 🤣  Or how about the guy that played "The Mountain" in Game of Thrones. He's strong as F*ck, so he'd probably just sweep a low level BJJ tourney right?...

5 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Untrained? Have you seen how Donald has trained? Guessing not.

Plus, Donald is stronger than every boxer on the planet.

So you don't want me to call Aaron Donald an untrained fighter, even though he isn't one?... I appreciate your grind. 

Donald is probably stronger than every boxer on the planet. Good thing that means absolutely nothing. You do know being able to lift a lot doesn't translate to having increased punching power? Even casuals should know that. Jon Jones has NFL Bloodlines(Chandler Jones, Arthur Jones) and some decent lifts for his weight(IIRC 600+ Deadlift at like 215), yet the dude in his own words "Can't knock out a fly". No punching power. He wins fights because of his masterful ability to control range, ability to make perfect use of his natural advantage(vine like limbs), reflexive decision making, creative attack patterns/combos, strike variance, etc etc. All aspects of his game he's trained at for years to master. If Aaron Donald trained for real though he'd probably sweep the UFC in like a month though right cuh? 🤮🤮

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Never said they don't, and that wasn't what we were talking about. I simply said ascribing mythical potency to a single punch from Aaron Donald because he's a great athlete for football is moronic- and it is.

Make sure you're careful around your local gym. Some guys at those places can dunk basketballs or bench over 300.... that means they could break you in half with a teep kick 🤣🤣.

Buddy, he literally said that if the person hit the ground wrong.

This is 100% possible. You wanna know how we know? Because a former poster on this forum died exactly that way. He was hit once, fell to the ground and hit his head and died. It wasn’t mythical strength that caused it to happen. 

• Like 7

Just now, pwny said:

Buddy, he literally said that if the person hit the ground wrong.

Which has nothing to do with Aaron Donald. It's a rare occurrence not contingent upon the individuals' athleticism. Donald being the thrower of said punch doesn't increase the chance of it happening, which is what this was about. The original post literally said "He is a dude who could kill with a punch if you hit the ground poorly".  Implying Donald's athletic skill set somehow increases the chance of such an event happening. Which is nonsense. 

Way to add nothing, buddy.

8 minutes ago, pwny said:

This is 100% possible. You wanna know how we know? Because a former poster on this forum died exactly that way. He was hit once, fell to the ground and hit his head and died. It wasn’t mythical strength that caused it to happen.

Never said it wasn't possible, and never said mythical strength was needed for it to happen. It's so easy to look at previous posts before responding, you should've done that.

In fact I argued that Donald's strength as it relates to football or weightlifting in no way increases the chance of such an injury occurring. So you're essentially making my point for me. Seems like you just wanted to mention a previous poster's death and rushed in an uninformed response to justify it. Kind of ghoulish tbh.

4 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Yea getting punched frequently then makes you more immune to brain trauma. That's definitely how it works....

Well yes. Body adapts to the stress it puts under. Cute comes from sub concussive blows but the capacity to take a hit improves by learning how to fight. 

How many people in that same span died from falling off their bikes with no helmet? Cause that's why someone would die after getting punched once. Hitting the concrete/floor hard in a compromised state. Statistically it's an anomaly of situation where such an incident is fatal and Aaron Donald in no way increases the % chance of it happening. Which you originally suggested by saying "He is a dude who could kill you with a punch if you hit the ground poorly".

There are three mechanisms that cause death from a punch, the physiological response by the brain to the trauma, the trauma itself and hitting a hard surface. 

Potentially getting slept by an Aaron Donald punch is no different than getting slept by a Hunter Renfrow punch when you're talking about the  % chance of you Fn dying because your head hit the ground. Doesn't matter how much his athletic profile makes you swoon.

I'd say the guy that probably hits harder has an increased chance of causing significant brain damage.

The problem is that it does happen and it's not just due to hitting a hard surface. Deny reality if you please have a fun afternoon.