The Mega Offseason Workout/OTA/Training Camp Thread

RaidersAreOne

Really great to read the tweets and updates, many thanks guys for posting those 👍😀

Obviously have to take with a pinch of salt but it sounds like our D is fast and aggressive and doing the little things well which is how we need it. I don't want to get too excited but could we be witnessing a real bona fide NFL quality Defensive Coordinator in action??

overall positive day. Sounds like defense looked good. Abram laid out Woods from what I heard, Arnette almost had a pick, Littleton pick, Yannick with pressure etc. Zay Jones keeps making plays,  Renfrow owning Ramsey, Waller looking good, think I read Ruggs caught a bomb for a TD

Edited by Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Really great to read the tweets and updates, many thanks guys for posting those 👍😀

Obviously have to take with a pinch of salt but it sounds like our D is fast and aggressive and doing the little things well which is how we need it. I don't want to get too excited but could we be witnessing a real bona fide NFL quality Defensive Coordinator in action??

Even if they get mental mistakes here and there it at least sounds more aggressive and that's enjoyable to watch.

• Like 1

It certainly would be refreshing to see a competent defense and def coor. Had a total of what? 6 picks or potential picks, and hearing “looking fast and aggressive “ is definitely a big positive. Still just one practice and preseason, but stacking these games and practices will absolutely build confidence/ momentum. We need that.period. Thanks for the updates y’all. And yes Ramsey cryin about “the slot machine” is hilarious....priceless!

• Like 1

I know it s just preseason and I am excited from what I have seen and heard so far but I think our team is running plays and concepts when other teams are trying to keep it vanilla.  I saw Gruden run a couple trick plays against Seattle and I was wondering why we would show those types of plays in games that do not count.   I could just be reading into it but I would expect those things to take place in the regular season when our opponents do not expect it coming from specific formations.  Why put it on tape in the preseason.  Defense also with the Stafford comments about throwing things at them they have not seen before.