• Trade up to top 10
    • Trade up to 11-20
    • Trade up to the 20s
    • Trade down- picks next year
    • Trade back to the 2nd
    • Pick at 26

34 minutes ago, bruceb said:

another runt like Samuel.

another runt? when was there a time where Ward was beat and we collectively said "man, if he was bigger, he would have made that play". Ward isnt the biggest and he hasnt been bulled by bigger WRs. Just get a corner who can play. ill glady take the guy who can excel in a man scheme, performed well at a major program, and has NFL pedigree  

• Like 3

Ideally, it’s an impact defender. Realistically, I don’t really care as long as it’s a good player. A great offensive player is a better pick than a defensive guy that doesn’t move the needle. If the board falls that the best player is on defense though, I’d be happy with a dude on all 3 levels of the defense. 

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

Caleb Farley falls to 26. Becomes DROY, never misses a game in his career, and goes on to a HOF career in Cleveland. 

Breaks the all time sack record, builds a school, becomes your best friend, and saves some orphans from a fire. 

Oh and he cures aids

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, buno67 said:

another runt? when was there a time where Ward was beat and we collectively said "man, if he was bigger, he would have made that play". Ward isnt the biggest and he hasnt been bulled by bigger WRs. Just get a corner who can play. ill glady take the guy who can excel in a man scheme, performed well at a major program, and has NFL pedigree  

Courtland Sutton is about the only big receiver who I can recall giving Ward problems.

1 hour ago, #32 said:

I believe we should trade up and take CB-Horn or Farley.

If not, Collins can play M or outside LB and DE.

Barmore would make sense too.

I dont want Collins at all, I'd sooner take a smaller linebacker. 

If we can get Horn or Surtain I'd be pretty pumped. Our defense would be unreal, great cover guys at corner and safety and some good pass rush.

• Like 3

Surtain

Horn

Parsons 

JOK

Chase

Waddle

Smith

One of those guys would have me thrilled.  I get they’re not necessarily likely, but every year there’s seemingly someone who’s available at roughly 26 that we didn’t expect.

There are other guys I’d be happy with, but those guys are my top tier targets 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, #32 said:

I believe we should trade up and take CB-Horn or Farley.

If not, Collins can play M or outside LB and DE.

Barmore would make sense too.

I wish I liked Barmore more than I do.  I won't despise it if he's the pick, but he's nothing special imo.

They're different types of players, but it reminds me of the year we took Danny Shelton.  A pretty meh player, even though it would fill a need.

3 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I wish I liked Barmore more than I do.  I won't despise it if he's the pick, but he's nothing special imo.

They're different types of players, but it reminds me of the year we took Danny Shelton.  A pretty meh player, even though it would fill a need.

From a positional value, I get it. From a body type and explosiveness difference, I think it's notable:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs2GFV9HgoI5fSKMMaQVd

compared to:

KIOSIOZAWNHS5LREVBZQOGOAJ4.jpg