With the 26th pick, the Browns select CB Greg Newsome II

zelbell

The injuries appear varied. Nothing concussive, nerve or spine related, which is a bonus. Unless you've got 3 ironmen tied down to long term contracts, CB will always be a great value pick in the first round.

Edited by Don Roshi
  • Like 1

Just now, Don Roshi said:

The injuries appear varied. Nothing concussive, nerve or spine related, which is a bonus. Unless you've got 3 ironmen tied down to long term contracts, CB will always be a great value pick in the first round.

The fact of the matter is corners often miss a lot of time.

If getting 16 games every year is your requirement, not many are gonna do that.

• Like 1

Like this pick a lot...he was my 3rd rater CB (after it came out that Farley has multiple spinal cord surgeries) I like his Blood lines, I like his versatility, playing inside and out. Hill as the Vet presence, and now Ward, with Greedy across from him and Newsome in the Slot....this sounds like a return of the DaWg Pound...one of the leagues original "No Fly Zone's".....Dixon and Minnifield would be proud.....(and those 3 safeties.....this could get interesting.

Also was PRAYING that the Ravens took Oweh instead of Morwhig.......thank you GOD!!!! 

you look and watch how Pat Fitz runs his team/defense and how it was one of the top units last year, the Browns just drafted their best player in Newsome. I think coming from that program, he wont be a knuckle head and will be ready to play. I wanted JOK but Newsome was still a great pick. dude can play inside or outside and does well in zone or in man

Just now, MWil23 said:

I fell asleep after Pick 11, then woke up after Pick 25, and then got to see us draft him before rolling over and falling asleep again. I'm pretty excited about this pick.

Sitting at my desk through pick 20.  Sat down on the couch for pick 21......Woke up for pick 27.  Missed the whole thing.