NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

He can permanently walk off the face of the earth as well.

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

I didn't want to go that far, but I concur.  I think he's taken a little bit too many blows to the head.

Forum Rules 

• Do not post anything abusive, obscene, racist, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs.   
  • You may not discuss race, religion, politics, or sexual-orientation on these forums. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
  • Finally, this is a business and if you are doing anything which the webmaster deems 'bad for business' you will be asked to stop. If you choose to ignore the webmaster, you'll receive a ban

Enough of this talk. This is NFL news, keep any politics like this out of the forums.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Not sure how I feel about the Red Pigs (Hogs) name. I understand the Hogs 

Really!? I actually really like it if they just called them the HOGS! I guess its fitting because so much of the fan gear sold throughout franchise history was the hogs. Don't Like the Red Pigs thing though. Kinda like calling the Falcons the Big Black Birds, Doesn't sound too exciting.

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Really!? I actually really like it if they just called them the HOGS! I guess its fitting because so much of the fan gear sold throughout franchise history was the hogs. Don't Like the Red Pigs thing though. Kinda like calling the Falcons the Big Black Birds, Doesn't sound too exciting.

Maybe they can go with the Washington Duroc’s? 

• Like 1