2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I didn't see that.  I did watch his snaps vs K-State, and he looked pretty nice to me.  Looked okay against Boise State, really don't like the QB in that game.  

K-State:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5bbz9zG0BI&ab_channel=kielpro88

Boise State: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmHkJS6Pcoc&ab_channel=kielpro88

If you have time, give this a watch.

One CB who I was impressed with was Tariq Castro-Fields. He's 6'1" and then ran a 4.38 40 at the combine.

• Like 1

What with the rising cost of WR's - I think it best GB start routinely drafting some quality WR's - not just bottom feeding or rummaging through the UDFA bin - so they can either extend them (if not cost prohibitive) - or trade them out when the bill comes due - without missing a beat.

Move them up the list and keep drafting them. Best to have too many than too few IMO.

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If Mafe wasn't 23, I'd just consider him the Packers' pick at 28 by now. Fits every other mark that Gutey loves. Still might be the guy despite his age. 

Again you ditch Olave...or Burks! "Fair weather" much?  :)

Just now, packfanfb said:

That's the difference between what "I would do" versus what I think the "Packers will do." 

But the dual path thinking sends mixed signals out into the universe....where karma and outcomes are derived :)
(Dont mind me...I have occasional drug relapses...)

18 hours ago, Leader said:

But the dual path thinking sends mixed signals out into the universe....where karma and outcomes are derived :)
(Dont mind me...I have occasional drug relapses...)

You can stave those off with routine applications in Moderation (where ever the hell that is)!