2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

18 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Build back the Oline in FA. 

Orlando Brown and Alex Cappa are two OL that I'd target in free agency. But I definitely think that we need to pursue a WR in free agency, Allen Robinson seems like a good fit as someone we can likely get at a discount but that can still produce at an elite level.

12 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The dude eclipses the sun

Question: Say the Raiders lose out (don’t think it’ll happen, but possible) and we end up being in a position where we get to choose between Davis and Kyle Hamilton in the Draft. Who’s your preference?

I’m an admitted Notre Dame homer, but Hamilton looks like the real deal. Him and Moehrig together in that backfield…..

26 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Question: Say the Raiders lose out (don’t think it’ll happen, but possible) and we end up being in a position where we get to choose between Davis and Kyle Hamilton in the Draft. Who’s your preference?

I’m an admitted Notre Dame homer, but Hamilton looks like the real deal. Him and Moehrig together in that backfield…..

I'd definitely prefer Hamilton. 

3 hours ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Another Safety? No thanks. Build the trenches. I'd run the card to the podium if Davis was available.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think OT, OG, DT, WR, and CB are our biggest needs going into the offseason. 

If we keep Gus Bradley I don't think CB is a big need. I think we would bring back Hayward. Mullen will be back and is a solid CB2. Hobbs has been a stud and I wonder if he has CB1 potential. Frayson was a nice find, that is 4 deep. We could find a long term replacement for Hayward but I would rather focus on fixing the OL, WR, and maybe adding a stud DT. I agree we need a LG, RT and overall OL depth. quick glance to fix the two big holes OL and WR I can see it being 

R1 - WR

R2- LG 

Free Agency:  target WR, RT- that would fix our big holes fast. Leatherwood needs time to grow. James has been solid so I think we just need two new starters on the OL.

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Orlando Brown and Alex Cappa are two OL that I'd target in free agency. But I definitely think that we need to pursue a WR in free agency, Allen Robinson seems like a good fit as someone we can likely get at a discount but that can still produce at an elite level.

It's all about the trenches. Hope we spend our free agency money on WR, and OL, maybe a stud DT if someone falls through the cracks. Rookie lineman always too green, need some solid vets

• Like 1