2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Oooooh I get it now! You just name Flavor of the Week QBs and pat yourself on the back. 

You change your stance on Carr more often than Maxx Crosby gets blatantly held. 

So maybe once per week, Crosby looking like the white Arden Key. Buddy hasn't had a sack in months.

4 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I remember him saying he was going to buy a Rattler Raider jersey as he was advocating we move on from Carr, mortgage our future (multiple 1sts) and trade up for Rattler.  That idea has not aged well LOL 

Mac Jones wins more games then your favorite player.

4 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yeah, and as I've said before, for several reasons, he's not the one I would choose to pay. Someone else can be disappointed in the return 

We can sign Gallup so all of you Carr stans can cry and blame everyone else like he folds down the stretch for the 9th straight season.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We can sign Gallup so all of you Carr stans can cry and blame everyone else like he folds down the stretch for the 9th straight season.

Naw, we can listen to you and draft Spencer Rattler. Lol. 

Probably bring in Lincoln Riley while we're at it too. 

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We currently have the 14th pick.

That most likely puts us outside of being able to draft Corral or Pickett.   I feel like we’re always in this constant loop of not being able to draft a QB in round 1 to replace Carr because don’t lose enough games.

I think the only way of replacing Carr is if QB falls to the top of round 2 and we trade up for him.  Carson Strong, Sam Howell, Desmond Riddler could be options.  Carr would play out His contract while the draft picks sits and learns until year 2.

5 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

That most likely puts us outside of being able to draft Corral or Pickett.   I feel like we’re always in this constant loop of not being able to draft a QB in round 1 to replace Carr because don’t lose enough games.

I think the only way of replacing Carr is if QB falls to the top of round 2 and we trade up for him.  Carson Strong, Sam Howell, Desmond Riddler could be options.  Carr would play out His contract while the draft picks sits and learns until year 2.

I'd prefer to just roll with Carr for another season, get as many OL, DL, WR as we can in free agency/draft then target Bryce Young in 2022.

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Jameson Williams Would definitely fill in perfectly the void that Ruggs left and give you a more rounded WR as well. Interested in seeing what he runs. Looks like a low 4.3 guy easily 

Williams is amazing, Christian Watson is a mid-round guy I'd love to take a flier on.

• Like 1