The Early Elite of the 2022 Draft

RaidersAreOne

17 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Can anyone tell me about the 2022 RB class and who some of the projected top guys are or if there are some sleepers guys that could blow up? I’m so mad the dolphins didn’t take a RB higher. Supposedly they were trying to trade back into the first to get ahead of Pittsburgh to take Najee Harris but it didn’t work out, then Denver traded up and took Javonte Williams one spot ahead of us. The Hunter long pick is still really pissing me off because there were so many other players we coulda had that were more valuable and and were players at positions of need, plus other running backs like Michael Carter and Rhamomdre Stevens. I’m very very upset about that pick, too bad we can’t cuss on here.

Breece Hall = RB1

On 5/12/2021 at 7:49 AM, THE DUKE said:

Rattler has all the tools you can want, but he's going to have really mature in how he reads coverages if he wants to be THE GUY next draft time. I saw 3-4 Oklahoma games last year and I saw what he needs to be consistently only once.

Lincoln Riley has helped Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray, two guys that were benched at other schools and transferred to OU, become the #1 overall pick. And he also helped Jalen Hurts revive his career after he got benched at Alabama and ended up being a 2nd round pick. I think Rattler will improve a lot this season. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Lincoln Riley has helped Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray, two guys that were benched at other schools and transferred to OU, become the #1 overall pick. And he also helped Jalen Hurts revive his career after he got benched at Alabama and ended up being a 2nd round pick. I think Rattler will improve a lot this season. 

I’ll take a Lincoln hiring and Rattler selection to start off 2022.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2021 at 12:29 PM, Jdolphins18 said:

Can anyone tell me about the 2022 RB class and who some of the projected top guys are or if there are some sleepers guys that could blow up?

Brian Robinson is going to blow up this year.  He waited patiently for his opportunity and now he’s gonna shine. 

10 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Hey guys.

Check out my database. Still a major work in progress. I've got positions listed and scroll over we're doing team reports for all the conferences.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MElK1mAIY9vHEuZAF2KDRJhyec5Yq2u2r5DPmq3klPE/edit#gid=449968068

What would you say are the deepest position groups for next year?  Without the risers that come outta nowhere?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 8:44 AM, Danger said:

JT Daniels

Daniels is the guy that I think could have a huge rise up draft boards this year. Former top recruit that lost his job at USC, was an afterthought at UGA coming into the year, but he has the talent to be a very good QB. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 2:29 PM, Jdolphins18 said:

Can anyone tell me about the 2022 RB class and who some of the projected top guys are or if there are some sleepers guys that could blow up? I’m so mad the dolphins didn’t take a RB higher. Supposedly they were trying to trade back into the first to get ahead of Pittsburgh to take Najee Harris but it didn’t work out, then Denver traded up and took Javonte Williams one spot ahead of us. The Hunter long pick is still really pissing me off because there were so many other players we coulda had that were more valuable and and were players at positions of need, plus other running backs like Michael Carter and Rhamomdre Stevens. I’m very very upset about that pick, too bad we can’t cuss on here.

Top guy - Breece Hall at Iowa State 

Sleeper - Tyler Goodson of Iowa