The Early Elite of the 2022 Draft

RaidersAreOne

Sam Howell

Derek Stingley

Kayvon Thibodeaux

Those are the three guys I see sticking at or near the top of the draft next season. I'd very much like to see Slovis or Daniels up there too.

On 5/6/2021 at 2:52 PM, Bullet Club said:

Sam Howell

Derek Stingley

Kayvon Thibodeaux

Those are the three guys I see sticking at or near the top of the draft next season. I'd very much like to see Slovis or Daniels up there too.

What're your thoughts on Rattler?

Rattler has all the tools you can want, but he's going to have really mature in how he reads coverages if he wants to be THE GUY next draft time. I saw 3-4 Oklahoma games last year and I saw what he needs to be consistently only once.

45 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Rattler has all the tools you can want, but he's going to have really mature in how he reads coverages if he wants to be THE GUY next draft time. I saw 3-4 Oklahoma games last year and I saw what he needs to be consistently only once.

Agreed, didn't he get benched? He had some really high moments but he would have to put it all together before I crown the guy...

Can anyone tell me about the 2022 RB class and who some of the projected top guys are or if there are some sleepers guys that could blow up? I’m so mad the dolphins didn’t take a RB higher. Supposedly they were trying to trade back into the first to get ahead of Pittsburgh to take Najee Harris but it didn’t work out, then Denver traded up and took Javonte Williams one spot ahead of us. The Hunter long pick is still really pissing me off because there were so many other players we coulda had that were more valuable and and were players at positions of need, plus other running backs like Michael Carter and Rhamomdre Stevens. I’m very very upset about that pick, too bad we can’t cuss on here.

49 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Dominique Blaylock at UGA is finally healthy. IF he can stay healthy, he looks like a top 10 pick. 

How do you figure? He seems good a plethora of areas but nothing jumps out from him if you ask me.

10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

As a fellow UGA fan, no

Blaylock is explosive but seems more like a RB playing WR.  Still will be curious how productive he will be but honestly Pickens, Jackson and Burton are better receivers right now and more well rounded.  JT Daniels looks like a solid QB so they should have plenty of production in terms of pass catchers and the TE group is very interesting with Fitzpatrick and Washington who is a mountain out there.  Also expect Dalvin Cook's brother to keep getting better at RB.

Too bad that secondary is more than questionable, front 7 has some guys but that secondary outside of Christopher Smith could be a good back there but they have a ton of holes potentially after losing what five starting DBs.