2021 Roster Injury Tracker

DreamKid

Andre Smith and Alejandro Villeuneuva as a potential tandem starting for us should horrify everyone.  Hopefully Stanley's ankle issue isn't serious. Don't know how many injuries to and losses at the position it's going to take for EDC to swing a trade, but it's getting bad.

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ronnie Stanley instantly becoming injury prone after signing a massive deal is just hilarious.

Meh had a roll up freak injury for this.

If he's out a long period of time, just chalk this season up as for pure fun.

Yeahhhh sorry but I'm gonna keep posting this until something I said actually doesn't turn out to be completely 100% true.

2/2 so far with Villanueva being bad and Stanley being injured. I expect to be 3/3 soon once Zeitler's consistent losses at the LOS become more evident with more game film. Guy wasn't good last year for NYG.

Any of the "Our OL is actually going to be better in 2021, I'm not worried" truthers wanna backtrack yet? I'll give you one chance. Don't be stubborn @diamondbull424 @baltimoreRebel

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 1

Hate to say it but this just isn't our year. There's always some team that has the injury season from hell and we drew the short end of the stick. At this point just hope that Lamar doesn't suffer any sort of serious injury and builds a rapport with Bateman for the long term. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Hate to say it but this just isn't our year. There's always some team that has the injury season from hell and we drew the short end of the stick. At this point just hope that Lamar doesn't suffer any sort of serious injury and builds a rapport with Bateman for the long term. 

Yup. It's been a while since we've had a season where we weren't really good, and honestly, it's just the nature of the NFL. It's very hard to have 4,5,6 years in a row where you're constantly good. Every team every few years has a season where they get injuries, or underperform, etc. Just kinda part of the NFL cycle and looks like we're at the "wonky bad season" spot that everyone gets every few years.

• Like 2