Eagles Sign Ryan Kerrigan

48 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I remember this forum really wanted him pre draft. I wished we did too so I could call him the Queen of Blades. 

Yeah I wanted him, but he kept rising and went in the teens. So many good players that round one…and we got Fireman Danny. 😐

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I wanted him, but he kept rising and went in the teens. So many good players that round one…and we got Fireman Danny. 😐

I remember I bashed that pick and the Jarrett one that was right after so hard, and Phire talked himself into them instantly.

Boy, if it wasn´t for 2020 that would have been our worst draft. 

7 hours ago, Scalamania said:

yikes

Not even remotely a "yikes" moment. Up to 3.5m is nothing. All that matters is the guarantee. Also, it would be a good thing if he were to earn all of that 3.5m because it would mean he hit his contracts escalators. If they didn't guarantee any or much of the contract then there is nothing to really dislike about this addition. 

3.5 and he had suitors? Love this move for a guy that’s got some left and is still productive. In a limited role, that Sweat-Cox-BG-Kerrigan nascar pkg will be nice. ( I hate DB ) Don’t know why people think he’s washed. BG is 33. WFT pushed him out for younger players. Something they’ve been pursuing for a while. I’d like it more if this was a SB run but screw it, there’s been two guys I’ve been secretly jelly about in the NFCE and it’s Witten and Kerrigan. Glad to have him. He’s a DE4. What’s the worst that can happen in a rebuild year? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm sure Lane is happy too. For whatever the reason, Kerrigan usually owned him when 1V1. Not many DE can say that vs LJ TBH.

LJ shuts down JJ watt a week after getting snubbed for all pro in 2018 but yet he was constantly getting shat on by Kerrigan the past 10 years. It’s quite funny actually lol

On 5/19/2021 at 11:55 AM, oland11 said:

LJ shuts down JJ watt a week after getting snubbed for all pro in 2018 but yet he was constantly getting shat on by Kerrigan the past 10 years. It’s quite funny actually lol

Watt, Miller, Mack, ..... fill in the blank! For whatever the reason Kerrigan always gave Lane fits. It was similar to how Strahan use to treat Runyan for years.