Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, Scalamania said:

Maybe it wouldn't be on life support if you two didn't come and go as you wanted. 

I left the league because I became really busy in life and had lost interest and realized that I was neglecting the league and that nacho deserved better than that. pwny approached me about co-owning a team because it'd give the league a filled spot and allow us both to participate without as much of a commitment. 

9 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

maybe the league wouldn't be on life support if team owners weren't actively doing things to keep other potential owners from joining the league

maybe the league wouldn't be on life support if more of the owners would display common courtesy in communication/respect when discussing trades

Yeah because as a non owner this is going to help matters 

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I left the league because I became really busy in life and had lost interest and realized that I was neglecting the league and that nacho deserved better than that. pwny approached me about co-owning a team because it'd give the league a filled spot and allow us both to participate without as much of a commitment. 

But your co-ownership is based on one factor. You both are pretty much saying if we don't get our way then we're out and that's just childish to me. Either commit to being in the league and trying to work out a deal for Trevor or don't so @TheKillerNacho and the rest of us can move on and recruit someone to fill that spot.

• Like 2

But your co-ownership is based on one factor. You both are pretty much saying if we don't get our way then we're out and that's just childish to me. Either commit to being in the league and trying to work out a deal for Trevor or don't so @TheKillerNacho and the rest of us can move on and recruit someone to fill that spot.

You're all missing the point. The issue isn't that we missed out on Trevor. The issue is that RMIB intentionally self-fleecing himself just because he didn't want pwny back in the league is the exact kind of BS that caused both of us to become disinterested in the league in the first place. 

You're all missing the point. The issue isn't that we missed out on Trevor. The issue is that RMIB intentionally self-fleecing himself just because he didn't want pwny back in the league is the exact kind of BS that caused both of us to become disinterested in the league in the first place. 

Im pretty sure that was just a joke lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

eyeroll

3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Nevermind

EDIT - I will say this; you guys either need to commit or not. 

Edited by Scalamania
  • Like 1

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Im pretty sure that was just a joke lol

He traded 1.1 for basically nothing, in a deal he offered to Scoundrel, and never even entertained negotiations with two Jags fans who were trying to get Trevor Lawrence. If he wasn't trying to keep pwny/us out of the league, then he has to be the most incompetent owner in league history to leave compensation on the table like that. It's the fact he wouldn't even negotiate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

If you have anyone who might be interested in one of the two vacancies, I'd appreciate passing on the offer.

Nacho has been trying to recruit someone else for that spot the entire time. We weren't holding anything up. He came to me to ask me to come back because he was unsure he could find someone else, and noted that the team available would likely be capable of making a trade for Lawrence. Then even as recent as yesterday, he told me that if anyone else wanted to come into the league, that they were getting the spot because he wasn't holding it for me. So you guys have been moved on. Not at any point have we been holding anything up.

how am I supposed to want to join the league as an owner with stuff like this? 

It could've come across as a personal attack (it wasn't intended to be) and I don't want to bring that around here.