MVP leaders at this point.

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

Brady and Wentz gotta be the two front runners now and with a good bit of space between the next guy behind them. 

I agree. Although with 7 possibly 11 more GM's (Post Season) that too could change. Should be fun to watch unfold.

2 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Brady for me. Wentz has the 2nd ranked rushing offense and the 1st ranked rushing defense. He doesn't have to carry his team as much as Brady does, IMO. And as bad as Philly's pass D has been, it has STILL been better than New England's. 

Brace yourself..

2 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Brady for me. Wentz has the 2nd ranked rushing offense and the 1st ranked rushing defense. He doesn't have to carry his team as much as Brady does, IMO. And as bad as Philly's pass D has been, it has STILL been better than New England's. 

That argument never got Brees the MVP even though he deserved it over other players with his stats as well.

3 hours ago, Raves said:

That argument never got Brees the MVP even though he deserved it over other players with his stats as well.

Yea, the way I always post in this thread is me thinking along the lines of how the voters do, which is pretty much always a combination of best QB on a very good team with sexy stats.

They don't care about the QBs rushing attack and pass protection, they don't put that much effort into it. 

5 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Thank you for not disappointing.

Unfortunately for you, the MVP is still Brady.

Serious question:  Do you think Dak has time to give Carson some tips...maybe show him the proper form on how to hand off the ball to a RB?  Is your back straight, at a slight angle?  What’s the best way? lol

Look at this form...holy mother of god, it’s perfect...

ezekiel-elliot-is-fast-against-bengals.g

Archived