Sources: Houston Texans now willing to trade QB Deshaun Watson

NYRaider

31 minutes ago, Awsi Dooger said:

Anyone who followed the 2019 Houston governor's race knows that Tony Buzbee has no scruples or integrity whatsoever. He somehow believed that he could take his courtroom slop into the public domain and nobody would call him out on it. That's why he earned one comparison after another to Trump, including in this article:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/tony-buzbee-trump-houston-mayoral-primary/

I howl at anyone who thinks they have details. That is classic ignorance. It is the same type of stupidity that leads people to handicap games or teams based on personnel nitpicking. Those are the guys who left town broke on a bus each of my 24 years in Las Vegas.

Generalities overwhelm specifics. If you know the shared mindset and priorities of Cal McNair, Jack Easterby and Tony Buzbee then you know what happened. It is the same manipulation that causes half the country to actually believe in garbage like election fraud, even though their won't be a peep of that tonight after the result in Virginia.

Please kindly shut up about politics. It's against forum policy. Thank you.

• Like 3

I bookmarked this article from early in the case. It is in regard to potential collusion between Buzbee and the Texans owner McNair, who lives on the same street. Buzbee tried to claim he doesn't know McNair or even know his full name. But if you read the comments below it's an interesting mixture of those who dismiss the collusion possibility and others who argue why it makes perfect sense. I obviously feel the same way. Let's just say I'd love to bet on it, if we had access to every communication:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/20/lawyer-denies-suggestion-of-collusion-with-texans/#comments

Here are two of the comments below that article. BTW, I didn't write either of these. There are numerous other comments like this on related articles. Not everyone is oblivious to how far the Texans and Jack Easterby are willing to take a situation like this:

"As far fetched as it sounds, don’t count out Jack Easterby being behind the curtain. If the SI article paints an accurate picture of him, there’s plenty of room to allow for the idea. He wants everyone within his spheres of influence to dance to his tune whether they realize they’re even doing it. If it serves his purpose to leverage DW back into the Texans fold, he’ll have no problem taking whatever measures he deems necessary. Oh, and in the end if he can make himself look like either the hero or the sad victim to gain praise or sympathy, he’ll take take that to the bank as well."

and:

"It benefits the Texans because Easterby is spiteful, and he wants to inflict pain on Watson for further exposing what a clown show is going on down there. I mean I can only think of the Bengals as a team that made a franchise QB quit, and their issues are well documented. Before this, Watson was indisputably the most popular athlete in the city, especially since James Harden is gone. Now, that popularity takes a hit and makes it easier to swallow for the easily duped parts of the fan base to swallow when they trade him. It also possibly messes with his other income streams from endorsement deals if companies back away while this gets sorted out."

1 hour ago, Awsi Dooger said:

Let's just say I'd love to bet on it, if we had access to every communication

We have access to Watson's communication:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/19/deshaun-watson-text-message-des-lawsuit-sexual-assault-massage/

2.png

If this is a Jack Easterby production - why is Deshaun Watson apologizing to a massage therapist for making them uncomfortable?

This is information provided by Rusty Hardin to both Tony Buzbee and HPD during the Discovery phase - so for this to be a fabrication, it would mean that Jack Easterby somehow loaded text messages into Watson's phone.

Explain this to me.

• Like 2

I feel like I need a tin hat to proceed with this conversation. Houston is out to get watson meanwhile 22 women who could be suffering emotionally and mentally while some come up with it being fabricated? Its wild to think that this whole thing is a conspiracy and people actually believe it. Yes lets throw this guy's name in to the mud just so we can continue to pay him millions of dollars to sit at home. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

I feel like I need a tin hat to proceed with this conversation.

You could use the ignore function... I'm not, because I have to fact check these "Alternative Facts" we're getting from a degenerative gambler out in Vegas... but you go on right ahead. 

24 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You could use the ignore function... I'm not, because I have to fact check these "Alternative Facts" we're getting from a degenerative gambler out in Vegas... but you go on right ahead. 

Yeah, I'd actually give it a grain of thought of he said it was BoB's revenge tactic though...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ET80 said:

We have access to Watson's communication:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/19/deshaun-watson-text-message-des-lawsuit-sexual-assault-massage/

2.png

If this is a Jack Easterby production - why is Deshaun Watson apologizing to a massage therapist for making them uncomfortable?

This is information provided by Rusty Hardin to both Tony Buzbee and HPD during the Discovery phase - so for this to be a fabrication, it would mean that Jack Easterby somehow loaded text messages into Watson's phone.

Explain this to me.

@Awsi Dooger - still waiting.

Also worthy of note, this apology from Watson was on March 30, 2020 - six months BEFORE Jack Easterby made Watson the 2nd highest paid player in football history.

(If that's Easterby's method of taking someone down - hacking their phone to set them up for a sexual assault crime, and then cutting them a $60,000,000 check six months later - then I need to have Easterby set ME up for a crime. I'll settle the hell out of it and happily sit back on $55mm).

Now... go run along and reflect on what we've actually proven here.

You're welcome, BTW.

19 hours ago, ET80 said:

then whats the point of being on here. If I ignored everything I might as well just watch the news and just blab back at the tv. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

then whats the point of being on here. If I ignored everything I might as well just watch the news and just blab back at the tv. 

You mean you don't do that already? 

Bro, you're missing out. I've had at least 4 dinner dates with our local weather anchor. She's a cheap date and great conversationalist lol

• Like 2

On 11/2/2021 at 6:53 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

If I had to guess, Miami.

I agree. Tua is on a rookie deal. Even "if" they decide he isn't the franchise QB, or a shiny new distraction of an "Aaron Rodgers" or "Russell Wilson" type deciding Miami is the place to be arises, he is a cheaper and better option than Brissett as a back up QB.