Training Camp 2021!

N4L

You have no idea how hard I'm rooting for this man to stay healthy for another season. It’s not even for how much it will help the team and how screwed we will be if he gets hurt… I just want him to get one big payday before he calls it quits. The man had legit HOF potential if not for injuries. Lost so many seasons and generational wealth. Hope he kills it, stays healthy and cashes out next offseason. 

Lance is going to be special man, only a matter of time until he takes over. I always thought this was going to be a legit competition. If Shanny wants to go with Lance, it has to be week 1 because if Jimmy starts, going to be hard to replace him with the team off to a good start. 

55 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lance is going to be special man, only a matter of time until he takes over. I always thought this was going to be a legit competition. If Shanny wants to go with Lance, it has to be week 1 because if Jimmy starts, going to be hard to replace him with the team off to a good start. 

Gotta think Lance plays with the 1s at some point next week. 

According to Barrows yesterday, Richie James dropped a couple of catchable balls from Lance & Rosen

Could see him getting cut which is a shame cuz it seems like he produces whenever we get the ball in his hands

Could see our 6 WR's this season as Aiyuk, Samuel, Hurd, Sanu, Benjamin, & Sherfield (mainly for ST's)

https://youtu.be/F2F3F6txp2Y

Have to admit, I didn't forsee Trey hitting the ground running like this. EVERYBODY is saying how great this kid looks already and how it's painfully obvious who the best QB is. Trying not to get too caught up over the first four days of TC but all this smoke means that there's a fire raging somewhere. Was not at all in favor of starting Lance in Week 1 but if he continues trending up like this, I can't see why he shouldn't be the starter heading into the season.

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

https://youtu.be/F2F3F6txp2Y

Have to admit, I didn't forsee Trey hitting the ground running like this. EVERYBODY is saying how great this kid looks already and how it's painfully obvious who the best QB is. Trying not to get too caught up over the first four days of TC but all this smoke means that there's a fire raging somewhere. Was not at all in favor of starting Lance in Week 1 but if he continues trending up like this, I can't see why he shouldn't be the starter heading into the season.

I keep saying it, but he's going to be special. Not in year one as he will have some rough moments (if he is the starter), but a guy with those physical tools, IQ and work ethic? Those types of players don't fail.

But I will say, guys like Kyle Posey said Lance didn’t look as good as people are going to report and Jimmy was better than what people will report… Supposedly Lance was late on some throws and threw behind the receivers a few times. And of course he is going up against the #2s.

That to me isn't a big thing as it is expected from a rookie. But I just wanted to see Lance look like he belongs out there and if he can be effective from day one and he's done just that. Shanny will be able to get him some easy throws and his legs will bail him out so even with some of the rawness, he should be fine. 

And let's be real, having a supporting cast consisting of Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, Sermon and Mostert? Insane for a top 3 pick to be walking into a situation like this one lol. 

• Like 1