Preseason Week 2 - Bears vs Tru Believers

Sugashane

Matt Nagy.....your Uber to the airport is waiting.

Matt, this week you faced a championship caliber team and how did your guys look?  You got your ***** whupped big time.

Pack up your playbooks and your horse**** schemes that don't work against any decent defense, get your resume in order, call a realtor and list your home.  Mitch Trubisky just showed you up. The Chicago Bears deserve a better HC than you.  If Devin Hester was "Ridiculous" you are "Pathetic".

• Like 3

1 hour ago, soulman said:

Matt Nagy.....your Uber to the airport is waiting.

Matt, this week you faced a championship caliber team and how did your guys look?  You got your ***** whupped big time.

Pack up your playbooks and your horse**** schemes that don't work against any decent defense, get your resume in order, call a realtor and list your home.  Mitch Trubisky just showed you up. The Chicago Bears deserve a better HC than you.  If Devin Hester was "Ridiculous" you are "Pathetic".

We agree on this one, Soul. Trestman was just a pathetic dope but for someone as smug and stubborn as Nagy, it will be a joyous day when he gets axed. Unfortunately I think having 1 great year and 1 where he snuck in will give him job security for another year or two, but I'd rather give Daboll a try with Fields. Pace can GTFO also

• Like 2

Fields got destroyed on that hit in 4th.  Wow.  If that was Rodgers guy would have been tossed. 

Keep putting him out there with no protection with guys who don’t know that they are doing.   Makes sense.  

Loving this development plan.  Give him limited practice reps with different guys running in and out every practice and game.  

While Dalton gets all first team reps.  They even schemed for Dalton LOL. Still almost all three and outs and a good catch on a bad throw.

They brag on QB room meetings where he listens to Dalton and Foles.

Learning by Osmosis.  We are all watching and learning.  I’ll be ready next year watching Dalton.

MT had his revenge game.  Kinda.  It was preseason.  Would have been really sweet for him if that was reg season game.   He still balled out. Good for him.   

• Like 3

On positive side I thought Jaylon Johnson looked good even though he gave up TD.  That was good coverage, but better throw.  Plus Bears decided to play soft, vanilla D and everyone was playing not to get hurt O and D. 

I thought Burns looked good too.  Fast.  I think Burns is going to sneak in and win CB2.  

I think Bears should be working Vildor at slot.  

Our front 7 ‘starters’ were a joke in that game.  All of them.

Dalton was poop WRS were poop, O line was bad.  

Fields single handily providing offense with his legs and arm because nothing is open.  What a joke.  

Tonga or whatever his name is, is good.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Tonga or whatever his name is, is good.  

I forgot to mention Tonga after last week's game, as I was in such a hurry to praise Snowden.

Tonga stood out. Not saying he displayed All-Pro chops...but he was clearly a plus, out there. 

• Like 1