Bears trade for WR Dontrelle Inman

TankWilliams

I really think this is a solid move by the Bears. I thought Inman was pretty solid last year, and I think that he's a nice compliment to Wright. That being said, this is still a very bad receiving corps, but Inman could have a future there as a #3 type. 

13 minutes ago, Crickett said:

lol

So what happened with this guy?  I remember Charger fans talking this guy up before they drafted Mike Williams.  Now he has two catches for nine yards and he's being traded for peanuts.  . 

Not a Chargers' fan. But he got buried on the depth chart below Allen, T Williams, Benjamin and M Williams, once he's healthy.

1 hour ago, Crickett said:

lol

So what happened with this guy?  I remember Charger fans talking this guy up before they drafted Mike Williams.  Now he has two catches for nine yards and he's being traded for peanuts.  . 

Nothing. In fact, he's quite underrated. Nothing special, but very solid. The Chargers have Keenan Allen, then a bunch of guys who would be #2 guys. He's just buried. 

On 10/25/2017 at 2:34 PM, DingoLadd said:

He's better than any WR on their roster by a solid margin. He's pretty good but he's buried behind some damn good WRs and a first round rookie, he should do well once he learns the offense and if the bears actually throw the ball.

I assume you mean active players? I'd take Meredith over him probably. And out of active guys I'd take Wright. Not sure on White - he'll probably never be healthy.

6 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I assume you mean active players? I'd take Meredith over him probably. And out of active guys I'd take Wright. Not sure on White - he'll probably never be healthy.

Well Wright has been healthy all season and only got 8 snaps this past Sunday.

Archived