Will Baker Mayfield cement himself as a top-10 QB this year?

WizeGuy

Will Baker cement himself as a top-10 QB this year?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What say you?

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m just gonna get out in front of this and say it.  I’m ready for a huge regression from Baker.

His kryptonite has returned.

Amazing how fast a player's reputation can tank lol. Obj was a bright, shining, beacon of hope at one point

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe he can run for President or something...

Glad the Bengals drafted Jamar Chase though.

The weird thing is how critical I, as well as others, were of drafting Chase over Sewell and yet we have kind of given Miami a pass in that regard. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

The weird thing is how critical I, as well as others, were of drafting Chase over Sewell and yet we have kind of given Miami a pass in that regard. 

Miami at least drafted a LT in the 1st last year, and Miami's weapons were pretty brutal, whereas Boyd is a solid WR, Mixon is a good RB, and Higgins had a fantastic rookie season...and Burrow has to face Myles and Watt 2 times a year, not to mention the Ravens and their scheme.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What if I told you guys…. both of them are pretty damned good at what they’re asked to do…

CONSIDER THIS IS A FORMAL WARNING.

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah in all seriousness and with divisional hatred aside both QBs run their respective offenses very well.

CONSIDER THIS A FORMAL WARNING.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And we might have a third to worry about if Burrow doesn’t die.

ONE FORMAL WARNING FOR AFC NORTH NON-BAKER QUALITY QB ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. MINUS ONE FORMAL WARNING FOR IMPLICATION THAT BIG BEN ISN'T GOOD. ZERO FORMAL WARNINGS ON THIS ONE. CARRY ON.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Miami drafted Austin Jackson in the 1st, Robert Hunt in the 2nd, and Solomon Kindley in the 4th last year. And they also drafted Liam Eichenberg in the 2nd round this year. Giving up a future 1st round pick to move up a few slots to land Waddle was a weird move though. Especially considering one of Waddle/Smith was going to fall to them either way, they already had DaVante Parker, and they just signed Will Fuller.