Seahawks trade CB Ahkello Witherspoon to the Steelers

AFlaccoSeagulls

Writing was on the wall when he was playing in the 4th quarter of pre-season games. Lost his spot to DJ Reed (who was hurt all camp) and incoming trade Sidney Jones. Like, he must not have been good if he lost out to two dudes who were not on the field. 

Probably didnt offer anything on special teams as well. Big no-no for Pete's teams. 

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Cameron Sutton. I think they'll roll Sutton down to the slot in the nickel. Witherspoon looks like purely depth to me. He doesn't seem like a slot guy to me. 

Definitely not a slot corner. I mean you guys will be in the nickel for majority of the time, so who is on the outside when Sutton goes inside? 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Definitely not a slot corner. I mean you guys will be in the nickel for majority of the time, so who is on the outside when Sutton goes inside? 

I'd imagine it'll be 2nd year UDFA, James Pierre. He looked decent in a very small sample size last year, and has shown some quality traits during this preseason. 

On 9/3/2021 at 1:59 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They're the same thing

What?  Milk cartons come in milk crates.  You can't hold liquid milk in a milk crate, and you're going to have a hard time having people walk on stacked milk cartons, without just crushing them.  Cartons are cardboard, crates are hard plastic. 

1 hour ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

What?  Milk cartons come in milk crates.  You can't hold liquid milk in a milk crate, and you're going to have a hard time having people walk on stacked milk cartons, without just crushing them.  Cartons are cardboard, crates are hard plastic. 

Different name same challenge

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls