Week 1 Gen discussion

Blackstar12

Did anyone see the bad call in the Dolphins pats game, actually there was two but, the first one was the bad sack call. The defender was obviously falling to the ground, what is he suppose to do, not reach out and try to make a play? He didn’t intentionally go low the blocker made him fall forward, ugh Pays always get the call. Second one was the early whistle on the offfsides, Tua had a receiver wide open on a streak route and it woulda been a sure touchdown but the refs didn’t want to give them a free play. Just more cheating by the Pats and the refs and Goodell, that’s all.

17 minutes ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Did anyone see the bad call in the Dolphins pats game, actually there was two but, the first one was the bad sack call. The defender was obviously falling to the ground, what is he suppose to do, not reach out and try to make a play? He didn’t intentionally go low the blocker made him fall forward, ugh Pays always get the call. Second one was the early whistle on the offfsides, Tua had a receiver wide open on a streak route and it woulda been a sure touchdown but the refs didn’t want to give them a free play. Just more cheating by the Pats and the refs and Goodell, that’s all.

So you win away from home and all you can do is moan? I guess you're not used to winning, I'll give you a pass

55 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

So you win away from home and all you can do is moan? I guess you're not used to winning, I'll give you a pass

Haha your right I’m happy as can be the Dolphins won that game, I’m even happier we kept Xavier Howard, he saved that game for us. Haha it was more a of a joke anyways cause I hate the patriots and they’re cheaters and that was another sign of them being no good dirty rotten cheaters haha.

54 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

No Rodney Hudson clips?

Did Hudson play well today? I'll be rooting for you guys to win the Super Bowl if the Raiders aren't in contention (lol), I was one of the only people that was picking the Cardinals without a second thought. Kyler's an amazing player and I hope that Hudson balls out for you guys, he deserves a chance at a ring.

27 minutes ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Haha your right I’m happy as can be the Dolphins won that game, I’m even happier we kept Xavier Howard, he saved that game for us. Haha it was more a of a joke anyways cause I hate the patriots and they’re cheaters and that was another sign of them being no good dirty rotten cheaters haha.

Tua had to show Mac why he was his backup.

A lot of great games in week one. :)

I know the Bucs/Cowboys and Browns/Chiefs games were great, but the Chargers/WFT team might have been my favorite one. Herbert looked sensational, and he is really starting to turn into my favorite QB in the league. I'm not sure what it is, but his passes look really crisp, and his accuracy where the passes actually end up looked impressive. Even the spirals are tight like Warren Moon's used to be. Taylor Heinicke showed some strong fortitude to when he replaced Fitzpatrick. That guy reminds me of Steve Young with his athleticism. 

Arizona looks scary good, and that makes me sad. Actually the Rams and Seahawks looked great too. Didn't see the Packers and Titans getting their faces stomped like that. Week one is a circus obviously, some team that got blown out today will look great or even win the Super Bowl like the Buccaneers did last season. 

Hopefully Raiders/Ravens is a good one on MNF. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Go Away Do Not Want GIF